prisoner

hey guys i cant get prisoner by jeffree star out of my head so thats what this chapter is called :/ 

anyway hope you like this chapter, and please comment or vote :)

ALSO SELF HARM WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ I WILL PUT A SUMMERY OF THIS CHAPTER AT THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jayys POV

after dahvie had stopped crying we both finished watching edward sissorhands and right now it was on the end credits.

Dahvie looked up at me with a lust filled expression.

he leaned up and gave me a light peck on the lips that started off sweetly but soon the sweet loving kiss turned into a desperate lust filled kiss.

i felt dahvies warm tongue run across my bottom lip asking for entrance. i gladly let him in and our tongues battled for dominance. i won like always and tasted every inch of his mouth like he was a cocaine and i was the worlds biggest drug addict. 

after i was done i let him tase me which he seemed to be enjoying by the whore-ish moans he was letting out.

i reached down and took hold of the hem of his shirt pulling it over his head only breacking the kiss for a second before reatching our lips.

we made our way to the bedroom and sat on the bed still kissing and then he put his hand on my upper leg......

right above my cuts...

i couldn't help it i hissed out in pain dahvie pulled away and them looked down at where his hand was and looked up at me and i could tell he knew what was going on.

"jayy.... whats wrong with your leg?" he said nervously obiously hoping i had anoter ecsplination

i just looked down, not wanting to see the disapointment in his eyes.

i heard him start to cry and then get up going into the bathroom then he came out with the pencil sharpener he uses to sharpen his eyeliner and a clouth. he took the screw out of the sharpener and i knew what he was tring to do.

"NO DAHVIE!" i yelled.

he was trying to do what he did in middle school. it was his little "you cut i cut too" thing.

he knew it made me stop.

"i need to jayy.... to help you" he sad tears streeming down my face

"NO dahvie i only did it once and i will never do it again i promice just don't do that please!" i felt tears fall from my eyes. "i dont want to hurt you more than i already have" i muttered not intending him to hear me.

"let me see" he said

"see what?" i said paniced if he wanted to see my cuts he would see that i wrote 'im sorry dahv's' on my leg and he would blame himself

"let me see your cuts" he said wiping tears from his eyes

"no" i said trying to save him from getting hurt by me again.

"why not jayy?" he said sounding panniced

"i wrote somthing that i don't want you to see" i said not being able to think of an excuse.

"what does it say jayy?" he said sounding so worried

i closed my eyes not wanting to see his sad face "it will make you more sad, i cant do that to you dahv's i love you too much to keep doing this to you" i said 

"jayy, Show . Me" he said firmly

i had no choice, if i didn't he would litrally pull of my trousers. (he did that in middle school if i didn't show him).

i pulled down my leather pants and looked att the bandeges. 

"im sorry" i said before pulling away the bandeges reviling

i'm sorry dahvs

writen in jagged red letters

i heard dahvie gasp

"im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry" i kept repeating as if it would make his pain go away

but i knew i had hurt dahvie and i couldn't take it back now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh god that was so hard to write it made me so sad. :(

anyway please comment or vote

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER CUZ  HAVE NO IDEA!

love

Alice 

 SUMERY FOR THOUSE WHO MISSED IT.

pretty much dahvie and jayy where about to have se when dahvie leaned on jayys leg and jayy hissed out in pain dahvie realised jayy had cut and begged jayy to see them but jayy said no knowing the words on his leg would make dahvie blame himslef. but eventually jayy had to show dahvie and when dahvie saw he cryed alot.

CLIFFHANGER