Dolan and Hellbent (Dolbent) (Part 5)

This part will be a mix of Dolan and Hellbent's point of view. You're welcome.

Hellbent's POV

I slowly got off the floor. I shut my eyes and slammed my laptop shut so I didn't have to look at the comment anymore. After I did, I could hear Dolan moaning in pain.

"Ugh, god, why'd I do this!?" He asked himself. I hurried out of my room to see if he was bleeding or not. I didn't want him to be hurt because of me.

"Dolan, are you okay?" I quickly asked. Dolan was clutching his shoulder, with splinters in his arm and face. He stood up, wincing in pain.

"I told you I'd break down the door. And yes, I'm okay. I've been in worse situations," he smiled, "but enough about me, let's talk about you." I was afraid he'd ask that.

Dolan's POV

I was feeling EXTREME pain, but I didn't want to make it about me. "But enough about me,let's talk about you," I said. Hellbent froze. His eyes began to move in every direction.

"Well, it's..I....the r-reason I...," He was stuttering. Hellbent NEVER stuttered. He began to shake a little.

"Hellbent, are you okay? You haven't been to work in 2 weeks. Did something happen?" I asked him. He still looked like a nervous wreck. I walked over to him, and put my hand on his shoulder. Hellbent noticed the huge bruise on mine.

"D-Dolan, I-I'm sorry. I didn't th-think you wou-"

"It's not your fault," I interrupted, "I like breakin' down doors. Showin' off my muscular strength," I joked. Hellbent gave a small smile, but it quickly disappeared.

Hellbent's POV

I smiled a little. Dolan usually tried to make a bad situation better by making funny remarks. But with whats been happening, I didn't smile for long.

"You wanna talk about why you were out for a while?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him anymore. Dolan broke down my door just because I didn't answer it. Imagine what he'd do if he found out about this. Somehow though, I nodded. We began walking to my room, slowly. 'Maybe I dn't have to tell him everything,' I thought, 'If I keep him away from my computer, he'd never know.' Once we got to my room, Dolan sat in a chair, and I sat on my bed. "So, why did you stop coming?" Dolan asked. I thought about what I would say.

"Well, it's just...........stress. All of this......pressure of trying to narrate perfect videos for people, and doing it correctly.....just-"

"Get's overwhelming," Dolan finished, "I know how you feel. That's why I hired you, Shima, and the other workers on Planet Dolan. I couldn't do it on my own. If I didn't hire you guys, I would have quit youtube a while ago." I knew Dolan was serious. Handling a whole channel, trying to write scripts n a short limit, must've been so stressful. "You needed a break. It's cool. I'm just glad you're not hurt," He said.

Dolan's POV

I know what it's like to juggle  bunch of things at once, trying to please the people on the internet. "You needed a break. It's cool. I'm just glad you're not hurt," I said. Hellbent nodded,but still acted shy. Like he wanted to ask me something, but wasn't able to. 'Maybe he wants help narrating a video,' I thought. "Hey, I've got an idea," I began to say.

"W-what is it?" Hellbent softly asked. He didn't usually use a soft voice.

"I'll help you narrate a video. We'll work together," I said, getting up from the chair. Hellbent's eyes widened.

"W-what?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I cheerfully yelled, "I've narrated countdowns with Slapped Ham, and you have with Pringle and Shima, so we've got experience sharing a script. I posted one on the Planet Dolan website earlier. Let's do it!" I began to head over to his computer.

"Dolan, wait!" Hellbent yelled, jumping off his bed, "Can't-can't we work on it to-tomorrow? It's-it's get-getting late." He pointed to the window. The sun was still up.

"C'mon, we'll just read over it today, and then we'll start voicing tomorrow," I assured him. He tried to interject, but the only way for him to do this, was to go head-on. I opened up his laptop, and saw something. A comment. About Hellbent. Re-posted on twitter by a guy. Named Anonymous. I read it. I read it again. I couldn't believe it. It was one of the most hurtful, evil, horrible things I've ever read. And it was about my friend.

It said this:

"Fuck this moderator, your voice is so shitty and you should find something else to moderate. My guess is that you are part of  a fucked up experiment of how long people can listen to your asshole voice. You make shit of the Stanford experiment when there's much to learn from it. YOUR VOICE RUINS ALL THE VIDEOS I WATCH! Did I make my point? Was I clear?"

Note: The supposed "comment" used in this story was a real comment under Planet Dolan's video "15 horrific human experiments," which was voiced by Hellbent. I'm not going to put the users name. I don't know why. But you know who you are.....