Chapter 02: living with the komori

Rads P.O.V
Me and sis woke up when i smell bacon and egg"*sniff**sniff* hey sis do you know what i smell?" i ask her
"Yep its bacon" and saw father seiji cooking " oh good morning twins can you pls put some plastic matts ,plates,spoon and fork and i'll make youre milks ok?" He said "ok father.......etto wheres yui-neechan?"sis ask " oh i almost forgot can you wake her up for me ?" He said and we agree we ran to yui-neechans room and wake her up " yui neechan wake up the breakfast is ready " we said while shaking her and then we heard a groan "ok i'll be down in a minute" she said while rubbing her eyes " ok then see ya yui-neechan"
Then we go downstairs and see everything was already set the plates,our milks,rice ,bacon and egg all we need now is to eat. We sat down, right after we sat down yui-neechan came down and sat down also and we ate

After eating

"Etto.. father can we play outside onegai" we said "Ok but dont go outside the gate ok?" Father said and we all nodded in agreement

Outside

"Here catch the ball Rad" yui-neechan said while passing me the ball then i catch it but i didn't pass it to yui-neechan cause something caught my eye , i look at sis and walk over to her i keep calling her name but she didn't answer she must be really in a deep thought then i called her once more " sis" i said " oh Rad sorry if i didn't hear you what do you want anyway?"she said with her sweet voice " how bout play with us " i said not wanting to force her " sure why not" as she said that we played happily. But i have to wonder , what was she thinking anyway.