Chekov

**Idea helped with from KobayashiMarue
Hope everyone likes!
I haven't done Chekov in ages sooo sorry!! So sorry it's short too!
I'm usually not one for self promoting but if anyone could check out either or my stories; Taken (Spencer Reid) or Glee Preferences I'd appreciate it. My goal is 100 reads by the end of the month. If that doesn't happen oh well. Anyway, happy reading!**

You awoke to a loud banging on your door. It took a few minutes to come to your senses, much longer than usual. "Coming!" You yell, opening the door.

In front of you stood a trembling Pavel Chekov. Sweat soaked his body, plastering his curly hair to his forehead. "Hey.." He muttered, just standing in your doorway. You took a small step forward to the trembling frame, gently reaching your hand out.

Your fingers entwined with his and you gently pulled him into your quarters. Still trembling, he sat down on the edge of your bed. You didn't say anything, just wrapped him in a warm embrace. He was sweaty and didn't smell to nice but you were able to look past that for his hug.

"What's wrong Pasha?" You ask, getting a cool towel to wipe his forehead of sweat.

"Keptain Kirk needs someone to be a secondary engineer to mister Scott. He chose me. I have to take an examine and I'm freaking out because I can't remember any of the information I need." Pavel rushed, all in one breath. He sighed at the end, his hands trembling more and more. His feet tapped on the ground, creating almost a rhythm.

"You need to calm down." You say, handing him the towel and getting up again. Pavel made a sarcastic whine, grumbling to himself in Russian.

"Help." Pavel murmured, sounding a bit like a lost child. After he said that, he instantly began to panic more and more.

"Shhhh shhh!" You frantically say, eventually not having anything else to do. You kissed him.

"Now I've got something else to worry about.." Pavel joked, calming down almost instantly. The kisses that always helped as Pavel would later call them. They always calmed him down.

~~~
Requests are open