Kirk

**This was requested by @lena_calecas (let me know if I got that wrong)
Hope you enjoy it!
Requests are still open. Sorry it's not the best there's been lots going on. Kirk is my best to write when I write him words jut flow.**

Living with a boy has ups and down. Sometimes more downs than ups. They are messy, usually don't pick up after themselves, and rarely clean anything. You knew that for sure as you looked at the state of the bathroom floor. Dirt and dust littered the tile. Although, you didn't have too much time to gaze at the floor before you threw up again.

Your boyfriend, Jim, was in the other room cooking breakfast for the two of you. He got up long before you to start cooking, but the instant you opened your eyes and smelt the air, nausea consumed you. So here you were, throwing up.

Soon after that finished, fear struck into your heart. You knew it had to be, but you couldn't take the test. You were way too afraid that you were actually pregnant. Deep down you knew you had to go to the doctor to make sure the baby was good, morning sickness is a sign of second trimester and it had been a long time since you have had well, you know.

As if a child sneaking candy, you carefully unwrapped the package so Jim wouldn't know and did the instructions. You then stepped on the scale, you'd gained six pounds since last time a couple months ago. Another sign you were pregnant. Clothes weren't really fitting either.

Minutes stalked by like hours, seconds lasting minutes. Long after the designated five minutes, you looked at the test. Two pink lines, you were pregnant.

Sobs broke out from your body. You no longer cared if Jim heard, all you could do was cry. Joy, fear, heartbreak, and just about every other emotion soared through you as tears stained your face.

"Hey Y/N, I got breakfast ready if you-" Jim said, walking into the bedroom before realizing you were crying in the bathroom. Worry and concern consumed him as he darted into the small room and knelt beside you, gingerly pulling you close. "What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant!" You shout, the anger taking over before you instantly regretted it and hugged Jim more. He began to cry, tears pouring down his face as well.

"Did you.. Uh.. Cheat on me?" He asked, assuming your answer after the outburst. Jim knew you loved him, but at the same time something told him the baby wasn't his and that's why you were so upset.

"No! Jim of course not, the baby is yours! You're gonna be a dad.. And I'm gonna be a mom..." You murmur towards the end, enveloping yourself into his embrace. Gently, Jim began to rub your back and smile, kissing your forehead.

"That's... Amazing wow.."

"Probably a few months I've been too scared to take the test.. Morning sickness already showed up.. Got a little baby bump.." You mumble, carefully taking his hand and placing it on your slightly more rounded stomach than usual. He smiled and laughed, wiping his eyes from tears.

"Hello little one." Jim smiled, kissing your cheek before gently kissing his hand and placing it back on your stomach. You smiled and kissed his lips, thrilled that he wasn't upset. And you knew there was nothing to be too afraid of, Jim was staying for the long run.