Snehith missing Advaita √ (Rewritten)

Advaita opened her eyes slowly and saw Snehith beside her.

"How are you now?" Snehith asked her.

"I am sorry for my behavior. I shouldn't have done so," Advaita said.

"It is okay. Come, I will drop you at the Home," he said.

"But I can go," she said getting up from the bed.

Snehith glared at her. Advaita nodded agreeing to go in his car to the Home. Snehith dropped her at the orphanage and drove off immediately without even looking at her or allowing her to bid bye.

Advaita felt sick and upset, though she can't agree. Her mind cautions her not to trust a man again or to like him. But without her permission, her heart liked and felt happy with Snehith's behavior and care on her. She is alone, and loneliness is the only companion in her life for now. She needed someone who cares for her, but everyone abandoned her. She wanted a shoulder to lean on and a pure soul to share her grief. Advaita sighed and went to her room remembering the past.

Advaita went to her room. She tried to get on with her routine. However, she remembered Snehith continuously. She didn't understand why she is thinking about him. A week went off quickly. Snehith was busy with his work and not close to her as before. He didn't call her to his cabin, and even if she goes, he just assigned her the work or checked the reports but didn't talk much. He maintained distance with her. Advaita was uncomfortable with his avoidance.

I didn't know why he is angry with me. He is always jovial and sweet, but now he is serious. I didn't know why I am thinking much about him. I feel a strange connection with him. Though I know, I don't get any happiness in this life. Still, his avoidance is making me upset.

Advaita thought and wiped her tears. She slept thinking about Snehith. Next day, she went to the office. She went directly to his room and knocked the door.

"Yes, come in," Snehith said.

"Good morning, sir!" Advaita greeted him.

"Good morning! I don't think I called you to my cabin now. May I know the reason for your coming to my cabin?" Snehith asked.

"I am sorry for my past behavior. But sir.... " Advaita tried to explain him, but he cut her words off before she completed.

"Look, Ms. Advaita, I have many works. I don't have time to discuss your personal life. Now you can go. Remember, from next time, come to my cabin only if I call you," Snehith said as if he doesn't care for her.

Tears rolled down from her eyes. She left from there. Snehith punched the table harder seeing her in tears.

Advaita called Akshara (psychiatrist).

"Hello, doctor! I am Advaita," she said.

"Hello, Advaita! How are you?" Akshara asked her affectionately.

"I am fine, but I want to ask you something. Did you say anything about my past to Snehith on that day?" Advaita asked.

"No, I didn't say anything to him. Is everything ok?" Akshara asked.

"Yes doctor, everything is fine. Thank you and sorry for the disturbance."

"It is okay. Bye, take care!"

Advaita disconnected the call and was disturbed thinking about Snehith. Her office mobile started ringing.

"Hello, sir!" Advaita answered the call.

"Report in my cabin now," Snehith ordered.

Advaita went to his cabin.

"Look Advaita; I hope you know the rules. No one is allowed to talk personal calls during office hours. I hope you won't repeat it," he said in his bossy tone.