Advaita's Past revealation √ (Rewritten)

Snehith immediately went to the hospital and asked the receptionist about Advaita. He rushed to her room. She was sleeping. He slowly went to her, and his eyes were filled with happy tears for finding her. He bent and slowly kissed her forehead which made Advaita woke up. She was shocked seeing him and pushed him away.

"Why did you come again? Why are you torturing me like this? Go away from here," Advaita shouted at him.

"Advaita, please listen to me. I love you," Snehith said.

"I hate you. If you don't go from here, I will kill myself."

She said and took her glass bangle.  She broke it and threatened Snehith saying that she will cut her wrist with it. He didn't understand why she is behaving in this way, but for the first time, he saw love for him in her eyes along with hidden pain. He immediately came out to stop her from attempting suicide.

He was disturbed and felt helpless. He didn't understand how to make Advaita understand his pure love. He loves her so much. He can't imagine anyone else as wife in his life except Advaita. His eyes were showing the pain of his heart in the form of tears. He wanted to heal her. He wanted to keep her happy throughout his life. But for all this, he should know her past and the reason behind her broken heart. He sat on a bench in the hospital premises. He remembered Akshara. Yes, only she can help him now in knowing the reason behind his soul mate's heart break. He called Akshara and met her in the clinic.

"Doctor, I want to know about Advaita's past. I want to know why is she going away from me?" Snehith asked Akshara.

"I can't say that to you, Snehith. It is against the principles of my profession," Akshara said.

He was frustrated with her answer. Now he lost his patience. His love, Advaita was in the hospital bed for trying to take away her life. He was unable to convince her through his love, as he didn't know the reason. He threw everything on the table and Akshara was shocked with his insane behavior.

"A doctor's duty is to save the life of a person but now if u don't say the truth to me, indirectly you will b the reason behind my death and Advaita's suicide," Snehith said.

"What? What happened to Advaita?" Akshara asked.

"She attempted suicide. I can't see her in pain. Now if you don't tell the truth I will kill myself," he threatened Akshara to find out the truth.

He took the knife from his pocket and cut his wrist. His hand was bleeding, but he didn't allow Akshara to aid him. Akshara was shocked seeing his love on Advaita and convinced to tell the truth. She did first aid to him.

"Advaita had a very dark past. She faced hell in her life. She is almost dead, but her courage and confidence kept her alive till now. I will tell you the truth, but I didn't know how will you react after listening to it," Akshara said sighing.

Akshara closed her eyes for some time.

She started telling Advaita's past.

"Girls in teenage confuse between infatuation and love. They trust flirts and spoil their life. I am not saying all arranged marriages are successful, but at least they will have family support if anything goes wrong. Okay, let me tell her past,"

A girl was under a blanket in sleeping mode and slowly took the blanket off. It was Advaita. She stretched her hands and opened her eyes. A beautiful smile was on her face. A smile which is pure from her heart and was visible in her eyes. Her room was beautifully decorated with color papers and balloons.

"Mom, I need a coffee," Advaita shouted.

"Happy birthday, baby," her grand mother wished her.