~5~ Little Encounter

Picture is of Adria and Adrien.

Aden's P.O.V.

When the girl turned around I swear my breathing stopped. It was her and I didn't even recognize her. I soon realized that I was staring at her and this would do me no good, so I snapped out of my little staring spree.
I tried reading her face but it felt blank  like she was masking her emotions. And I hate to say it but she was definitely succeeding in it.

"What do you want?" she asked me monotonously.
Oh god just hearing her voice after two years I was more than happy but sad at the same time that how monotous she sounded. I knew I broke her heart but that doesn't give her the right to behave this way with me but if she wanted to be back as how we were then so be it.

" You are sitting on my seat." I said
"Oh really is your name written somewhere on this seat." she said and started looking on the table acting as if she was searching, "So sad I can't see your name written here care to tell where is it written." she taunted.

I swear this girl can get on my nerves so easily and make my mood turn a 180 degree.

" Listen new chick, you are new that's why I am telling you it is we who sit here from the last two years and that makes this seat ours and no one dares to sit on our seat without our consent." Dexter said.

"Ohh I am scared, where is it written that just by sitting on the seat it becomes your, oh look at the time we are sitting here from the last 40 minutes so now this is ours. " she said." Listen I am asking you last time are you leaving or not. " Dexter said angrily. This dude seriously needs anger management classes. "Or what. " So it isn't only me she can bring the worse in anyone

"Or I'll make you. " Dexter said "Hmm I would love to see how. " she said while checking her manicured nails and arching one perfectly plucked eyebrow. And the next thing I know Dexter is holding her hand tightly and dragging her. I see how her eyes become as big as saucer-balls but before Dexter could drag her away Adrien steps in between them the other twin yes I know his name.

" Hey hey is this how you treat a girl man give her some respect. " he said while stopping him . Dexter leaves her hand and turn around "Oh so now you choose to speak.How she was behaving with us you didn't see that." he says and Before it could get any bad I step in between and say " Hey guys see why don't we all sit together you came here first so we aren't asking you to leave now and as we sit here we'll join you." I say looking at Uriyel with a smirk on my face. The smug look on Uriyel's face is wiped that instant "Oh see friends I have to get to class I am getting late. "
before any of her friends could reply she runs away.
" Well that was weird. " Derek says. And with that the bell rang signalling lunch was over.

Sabrine's P.O.V.

I can't believe the nerve of that boy he wanted to sit with me ME after what I had to go through because of him. Maybe I am over reacting but that's beside the point how can he even think that I will sit with him and his friends. His friend Dexter I still can't believe how he dragged me by my wrist it is hurting like hell. And I am sure there's gonna be a bruise by the end of day. School is almost over and I was just leaving . You are probably thinking where are my friends so Ginny was having stomachache I don't know how she got it that girl seriously need to improve her immune system she gets sick by just a click of your fingers and Adrien was trying out for our school's basketball team so obviously Adria was cheering for him. So I was just outside the school building and walking yes walking back home but someone had to stop me. Someone caught me from my wrist and let me tell you the one which was already bruising. I let out a whimper and tried to control my tears. I am a strong girl and I never cry over useless things. " Shit I am sorry Uriyel. " I snatched my wrist away from him "Don't you dare touch me again."

Aden's P.O.V.
I thought that I should apologize on Dexter's behalf as how rudely he behaved. Okay that was not so true I wanted to see her again and wanted to talk to her most importantly hug her and say I missed you, ask her how she has been but sadly that wasn't possible. So when she was leaving I went and grabbed her wrist but heard her hiss in pain and then saw how her wrist was Bruised. I felt very angry as to how I let it happen if I had stopped Dexter then and there she wouldn't be in pain. But suddenly she snatched her wrist away and said " Don't touch me. "
"Listen Uriyel I wanted to say I am sorry about my friend Dexter's behaviour. He just is going through a tough time and he also goes to anger management classes." " Just shut up Aden what do you want get to the point.." she says. " Isn't it clear that I am just apologizing. " I ask her "Oh really ! Than apology accepted now go away." It takes time to register her words that she accepted. "You accepted it." "Don't be shocked Olaf I am a forgiving person, and I am not the same as you remembered me so don't jump to any conclusions." she said and walked away. Her words flickered hope within me that she has forgiven me for what I did.
Can it be, I can just hope and let fate make it's own course ( yes I believe in fate) or make my own course obviously I chose the latter. I just have to wait for tomorrow then.

~ vote <3
~comment <3