Leaving

I've been living with my mum and dad for 5 years without Michael. I miss him. He hasn't visited not once not even on Christmas or any holiday. He doesn't even know what at going on in my life. He doesn't know I'm in a gang. He never texts me anymore.

Faith's POV
*8 months later*

Today I was super sad. Today was the 5th year anniversary it 5 Seconds of Summer. They've been a band since 2011 and its 2016. I texted Michael.

To Mikey: Hey Mikey. I really miss you and need you. Love you.💖
From Mikey (to Little Clifford):  Hey Faith. I miss you too. Sorry I haven't been there for you. Just know that I am. Text or call me when you need me.

To Mikey: Thanks.

I went down stairs where I heard mum and dad talking.

"Hun, what should we do with this brat!? She doesn't deserve us or Michael." My dad says.

"Michael can take her in." My mum said to my dad.

"Ok. FAITH!!!!!!!! GET YOUR RETARDED SELF DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!" My mum screamed.

"What!?" I asked with no emotion.

"Watch the tone young lady." My dad said.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I walked away and flipped my mum and dad off.

" COME BACK RIGHT NOW!!!" My dad screamed.

"WHAT!?!?" I screamed back.

"Go pack your bags." Dad said.

"W-what?" I said.

"You heard me." Dad said.

"Fine." I said my voice cracking at the end.

I ran to my room and called my Mikey
(M=Mikey F=Faith)
M-Hello?
F- Hey Mikey.
M- FAITH!? Why are you crying!?
F- mum and dad.
M- What did they do!?
F- Making me move out.
M- Oh about that. Your moving in with me and the boys.
F- Really?
M- Yes. We are on the way. Be there in five.
F- Ok bye.

With that I hung up. I rushed to my closet and grabbed all my suitcases and packed all my clothes, shoes, jewelry, Chargers, laptop, makeup, shampoo, soap, and 'girl things'. I grabbed my favorite a pictures and our them in a shoe box. The pictures were of me and Michael from every year for when I was born to the year Michael left. I left out on out fur to change into.