My New Home

Faith's POV
I changed out of my pjs and changed into my Michael Girl outfit. As if right in cue the doorbell rang. I dashed down stairs and opened the door. There stood my older brother. I hugged him. He immediately hugged back.

"I missed you so much Mikey!!!" I chocked out.

"I miss you too Faith. I wish I was here for you." Mikey said and kissed my hair.

By now I was full on sobbing into Mikey's chest. His grip tightened on me as our parents approached.

"Michael. Take care of this brat." My mum said.

" I will actually WE will!" Michael said.

Calum and Luke can down with my stuff and walked outside and put in the car the walked back inside. Then Ash popped out of no where and said

" you ready?"

"Yeah!" We all screeched.

As we were leaving I didn't even look behind me and I flipped off my sucky parents. The we got to the car an I was in the back with Cal. I plugged my earphones up to my phone and turned on HeartBreak Girl and started singing.
When the song finished all the boys were looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your an amazing singer." Ash said.

I blushed a deep shade of red. "Thanks."

Luke and Calum sent the smirking Ashton a death glare....strange. But oh well.

20 minutes later.

We arrived at this GIANT house. My face was in a 'o' shape. I crawled over Mikey and Luke because I was sitting by the left window seat the house was on the right and Michael and Luke were beside me so I crawled over them. Then I booted to the house and screeched.

"ASH OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

"Ok ok!" Ash said raising is arms in surrender.

When he opened I was in awe. I looked at the boys. And said

"Room now."

The boys showed my to my room. The room was awesome. I had purple walls my favorite color. A canopy bed with a black and white quilt and a grinning devil emoji pillow against the other pillow. A black desk with a brand new laptop. A dresser for my shoes. Huge window. A 140 inch flat screen tv. My own bathroom with light purple walls a huge shower a hot tube a room for the toilet and a sink. The was the HUGE walk in closet. My room was amazing. I ran out of my room and hugged all the boys and tanked them. Then went back in my room and noticed the boys brought all my stuff up.

"THANKS FOR BRINGING MY STUFF UP BOYS!" I screamed.

"NO PROBLEM!" They all screamed in unison.