Chapter 25

Upon entering the room Melanie was surprised to see that the bed had been turned down and there was a bottle of Jameson and 2 glasses on the nightstand.

"You thought of everything," she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Eh, just in case we feel like it."

The drapes were open and she had wandered over to look out. They were on the 19th floor and there was a good view of the city. He followed and stood behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. She crossed her arms in front of her and gripped his forearms.

"You smell delicious," he uttered under his breath, kissing her neck. She shuddered at the combination of his hot breath and beard on her skin. They stood there for a few minutes just taking in the view. He continued to kiss her neck, getting more and more aroused as he did so. "When can I get you out of this dress?"

"Whenever you're ready."

"Oh baby, I've been ready since the minute I saw you in it."

He turned her around to face him and they stared at each other, just taking each other in. She put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. Their tongues met and the kiss was immediately heated.

She reached up and pulled his suit jacket off, tossing it on a chair. She untucked his shirt and put her hands up it, massaging his abdomen and chest. Their eyes were locked on each other's, neither wanting to look away. His hands gently caressed her shoulders as she began to unbutton his shirt.

She moved slowly, starting at the bottom. When the last button was undone she put her hands on his chest and kissed it lightly. She pushed the shirt off of his shoulders and he reached behind his back and pulled it off.

He was itching to get her out of that dress but he let her continue to undress him. She slid her hands down to his waistband, undoing his belt and pants. Her hand brushed against his crotch and he winced. He was aching to feel any part of her on him.

She pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them, now standing in his boxers. She put her hands on the waistband and was about to pull them down but he put a hand under her chin and lifted her face to look at him. He leaned forward and kissed her, his lips barely touching hers.

She stuck a finger into either side of his boxers and pulled them down. She put her hands on his chest and slid them down his body as she sank to her knees. Her hands rubbed his inner thighs and she could see his dick twitch when she did that. It wasn't just a sensitive spot on women.

She grabbed ahold of his shaft and gently stroked it. A sigh escaped his lips. Her grip got tighter and she pumped him faster. He wanted to feel her mouth on him but she taunted him by only using her hand. He was surprised when he suddenly felt her mouth on his balls. He let out an audible gasp and she felt his legs buckle slightly.

She ran her thumb over his opening and felt the precum oozing out of him. Again he let out a gasp. She took all of him in her mouth, working him over furiously. She looked up at him to see he was watching her. Their eyes locked as she continued to move her mouth around him. This was such a turn on for him. And for her, knowing she was giving him so much pleasure. She put a hand on his balls and caressed them, causing him to once again feel weak in the knees.

She felt him twitch in her mouth and knew he was about to release. With her free hand she lightly touched his inner thigh. This was all he needed. He exploded in her mouth, his warm liquid sliding down the back of her throat. He loved that she wasn't adverse to swallowing.

He pulled her up to him and kissed her neck, her face and finally her lips. His sole focus now was on pleasuring her. His hands made their way to her back and he slowly unzipped her dress. She dropped her arms to her side and let the dress fall off. She hadn't been lying earlier. She had nothing else on.

He put his hands on her hips and kissed her neck again. All thoughts left her head. She knew he was going to give her his full attention and make sure she felt as good as he did.

He moved her towards the bed and laid down, motioning for her to straddle him. She did so, and began to grind on him. He reached up and took both of her breasts in his hands, running his thumbs over the nipples. They hardened and he beckoned her to lean over him so he could put them in his mouth.

She moaned as his tongue flicked and swirled around them. Her back arched slightly and she tried to rub against him to get some friction. He moved a hand down between her legs and felt how wet she was. He pulled his mouth away from her breasts and put both hands on her hips.

"Come up here and let me taste you," he said to her.

For a moment she was confused, but then it sank in. She moved her body up and gripped the headboard, hovering above his face. His hands were still on her hips and he slowly lowered her to him. She felt his tongue brush against her and gripped the headboard tighter.

This was again something new for her, and it felt amazing. The angle was much different and it felt as though his tongue was able to go all the way inside her. She began to move her hips and that felt even more spectacular. His tongue was like a gift from God. All of her nerve endings were tingling.

His tongue flicked in and out of her, licking and sucking her clit. He licked her right up the middle of her soaking wet pussy. Again the feeling of his beard on her inner thighs sent chills down her spine.

She could feel herself nearing climax and she knew he wanted her to do it in his mouth. He loved being able to get her off just using his tongue. When she felt it coming on she lowered herself towards him a little more, wanting to feel his entire mouth on her. Her body jerked and she felt weak. Once she steadied herself she collapsed on the bed next to him.

"I want to send thank you cards to all the women you have practiced that on. It's an art, what you can do with that tongue."

He laughed, turning on his side to look at her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He moved close to her and put his arm over her. "Are you ready for round two?"