Thanks For The Meal

Mika groaned painfully from hunger. Yuu hadn't let him feed yet, he struggled against the chains on his wrists. He hissed under his breath, whispering empty threats to himself.
"Mika?" Yuu called as he opened the basement door. "You down there?" Mika replied with an agitated groan and a wiggle of his restraints. Yuu made his way down the stairs, stretching ever so slightly. He twirled a ring of keys around his finger. "Restraints, on or off?" Yuu asked himself, "Well you've been such a good boy.. I suppose that could come off. But, only if you say the magic words."
"Fuck you." Mika muttered, a harsh groan escaping his lips. Yuu shrugged in response making his way towards the incubus. He placed a forceful kiss to Mika's lips, not that he was complaining, as he brought his hand to the chains and clicked the key in place releasing Mika's hands.
Mika growled and grabbed Yuu's hands reversing their positions so that Yuu's back faced the wall. Mika nipped viciously at the other's neck, grinding hard against him. Yuu let out a strangled moan, hands struggling against his grip. Mika traced along his jaw using his tongue, making Yuu let out an unexpected gasp on his part. Mika was already making it so he could remove the other's shirt easier, or in this case just ripping it off.
He made his way down the boy's neck leaving bruises and stains with every nip and suck. He stopped on his collar bones tracing them with his tongue, Yuu barely able to moan in protest as he ground his hips to the other aching, no begging, for friction. Mika gladly obliged, hand releasing the other's hands and palming the boy through his pants. Yuu's breath hitched as he let out a shaky moan.

Mika took one of Yuu's rosy buds gingerly into his mouth flicking it with his tongue, using his free hand to play with the other sensitive bud.
"S-shit, M-Mika." Yuu breathed out biting his lip to try and muffle any noises. Mika stopped his movements all at once, removing his mouth from the bud with a pop.
"Turn around." He breathed hastily below Yuu's ear. Yuu nodded, face red and panting. He pressed his hands to the cool wall, keeping himself steady. He tugged at the hem of Yuu's pants waiting for an affirmative.
"Fuck, oh god, please hurry up and do something already." Yuu bit his lip as Mika pulled down both his pants and boxers. Not wasting a minute to kneel and place kisses around his ass, nipping every once in a while, gaining needy moans from Yuu. Mika trailed his tongue against the puckered muscle and slipped it inside. Yuu gasped knees shaking at the pleasure, cock aching from neglect. Mika being the gentleman that he is took the other's cock in hand pumping it in rhythm with his tongues movements.

"M-Mika." He let out a long groan cumming on Mika's hand and the wall. Mika removed his tongue from the boy, hand to his mouth as he licked away the mess with a smile. He unzipped his pants unsheathing his own member with acard satisfied groan.
"Yuu-chan.. do me a favor and get me a bit wet before I take you okay?" Mika cooed at the panting boy who simply nodded and turned taking Mika's cock in hand and dragging his tongue across the slit earning a moan from Mika.
Mika used his fingers to stretch Yuu properly, not wanting to hurt him. Yuu hummed in pleasure around the tip of Mika's cock causing his breath to hitch. Yuu squirmed against the digits inside him pushing back on them however he could. Mika grabbed the boy's hair with his other hand as he pulled his fingers out of Yuu, a low whine coming from the once again hard boy.
Mika panted turning Yuu around once again, the tip of his now slippery cock pressed against Yuu's hole. Without any warning Yuu pushed back onto Mika's dick, letting out a massive groan as he ground his hips back. Mika gripped Yuu's hips shakily, fingernails digging into the skin harshly. He pulled almost all the way out, slamming into the boy's prostate as he shoved back in.
"Shit. Shit. Oh god. Oh Jesus fucking Christ." Mika moaned feeling Yuu purposely clench down on him. The boy's pace became rapid and needy as he slammed into him over and over again. Yuu screamed as he came for the second time that night, ass pulsing around Mika's cock sending him over the edge as he filled Yuu.
Mika panted pulling out slowly turning Yuu's face to give him a small peck before Yuu slowly made his way to the floor as a hot panting mess. "Thanks for the meal." Mika panted licking his lips and collapsing beside Yuu.