Alexandra Gabrielle

Okay so this isn't really to much as a percabeth story it's more if a story so you don't get confused when I Mention this girls name in other stories, so you can kinda see what she's like.
___________________________________________
Alexandra's pov
Hi. My name is Alexandra. I like Disney, who doesn't. I...um.......found out I was a demigod, I am a daughter of Poesidon and I have a big brother. Two actually one demigod brother and one cyclops brother. Tyson (my cyclops brother) is really funny. I love him so much. And I haven't met my brother Percy. You see I don't sleep in our cabin because I have nightmares and I fall asleep by watching movies, like last night I watched Space Jam, I LOVE THAT MOVIE . Everyone says my brother is probably making out with his girlfriend and that is why I don't see him. Then I scream in their face cause I'm only twelve and I am very childish for my age and I don't like that stuff. So any who, I was wondering around camp and then I saw this guy with black hair kissing a girl with curly blonde hair and so I did the natural thing I would do, I screamed and closed my eyes. Soon everyone was outside laughing. What I didn't know was that they were laughing at the fact that they managed to scare another kid in camp, so I thought they were laughing at me, being the kind of person I am, I started crying. Then Tyson came over to me and tried to ask me what was wrong. Then the guy came over and asked who I was and Tyson answered with "Our little sister big brother, I thought you knew her." "Oh my gods I have been so busy, wait how come she doesn't stay in the cabin?" I sniffled "I get nightmares and the only way I fall asleep is by watching movies and I didn't want to disturb you guys, so Chiron got a TV and I sleep in the big house. It's nice to meet you!" I gave him a weak smile. "Well I am Percy Jackson you're big brother." "Yeah I kinda figured that last part, and my name is Alexandra Gabrielle." "That is a very lovely name and you should stay in the cabin, I wouldn't mind I tv , would you Tyson?" "No." "And if you have nightmares then me and Tyson can comfort you. But I do have a question." "Ask away." "How come you are crying?" "Everyone is laughing at me and I don't know why." "No, they're not laughing at you." "They're not?" "No they're laughing at me and my girlfriend because we always scare little campers when we kiss." Then someone yelled from the crowd. "Not only little campers!" Then I started laughing. Percy's girlfriend start walking towards me. She put her hand out and said "Hi I'm Annabeth Chase." I put my hand out and said "Hi I'm Alexandra Gabrielle, do you love my brother?" She smiled. "Yes I absolutely love that Seaweed Brain." Then I smiled and looked at Percy. "You're a Seaweed Brain." Then I started laughing and so did Annabeth. One thing I know about camp half-blood is that I love to call it my new home.

___________________________________________
I would love to have her as a little sister. Wouldn't you?