Astronaut the Titan.

"Lydia!" Stiles called as long strides took him towards the Athena cabin which was largely deserted given that its inmates were prone to starting their day as early as possible.

"You won't believe- wow you guys have a real thing for the early bird crap don't you?" he said, stopping in surprise given the fact that apart from Lydia, only two of the twenty odd Athenians were present.

"Stiles get out- you're breaking rules," Lydia mumbled pointedly, not bothering to turn around as she pulled her ponytail up higher before tying it.

"Says the hypocrite that dragged me here two days ago. By the way," he smirked, scanning the pristine marble innards of the cabin that were interrupted only by a number of blueprints and coffee-stained sketches, "Looks like I did a good job cleaning up."

"Why are you here?" she shook her head wearily.

"Because Lyds," he said, moving toward her as he gripped her wrist, compelling her to turn around, "I dreamt."

"Wait what?"

"Keep up would you?" he grinned broadly, hands twitching with excitement as he relinquished his hold on her. I was on a boat with some guy and he kept saying the same thing over and over but all I could see was the name of the boat and when I woke up on the beach it was written on the sand next to me; hurry up Lydia before tide sets in."

She was just as excited now, pulling him by the sleeve of his t-shirt as she picked up an awry marker before handing it to him. "Write it down. The name," she instructed as she jogged out of the cabin, leaving Stiles to catch up as they began the long walk to the beach.

"Here," he scrawled a few messy Greek letters onto his forearm before extending it to her.

"You cannot be serious," she grimaced, stopping in her tracks and simply staring at him.

"What? What does it mean."

"Stiles that literally means 'poached'."

"Like eggs?"

"Yeah so unless your dream was an indicative that you should join the kitchen, I highly doubt that was it."

"Fine," he mumbled, looking at his feet- slightly abashed- as they began to walk once more, "I know it definitely started like that but I forgot how the rest of it went."

"The guy in your dream. What did he look like?"

"Tall, tanned but not like your Australian surfer tan you know? Like a really deep tan. I don't really-"

"Yes Stiles, we get it. You're pasty."

"Rude. And he was wearing this really ugly Hawaiian shir-"

"-Poseidon."

"What?"

"Should've occurred to me the minute you said boat. That was Poseidon."

"You're trying to tell me the great Lord of the Seas wears Birkenstocks?"

"I guess."

"That is so messed up. Anyway, he kept talking, though it seemed like he didn't want to. Like it was being forced out of him. Something about some guy named Astronaut."

"What?"

"Astronaut the Titan."

By this time they'd reached the shore, Stiles panting slightly as he led her over to the spot he'd woken up on- very clearly marked by a vaguely humanoid indentation in the sand. Beside it, etched into the sand was a word in Greek.