Requests open

Good news,guys! The requests have reopened and I am in a mood to have many requests soon.

I have finally completed all my requests and I am very much free so I want you guys to request as many imagines as your inner fangirl wants to.

And once again reminding you the important points:

*Either comment or message me.

*The name of the member is compulsory.

*I do write Kris,Luhan and Tao one shots because I believe that exo is still one.

*You can give your name or you can just ask me to put (y/n).

*It would be appreciated if you can tell me what kind of story you want(Sad,happy,cute,supernatural etc)and you can also mention the plot but if you don't then I'll decide.
But if I decide then there's no guarantee that you'll like it.

*It would take me at least some days to update one one shot so,please be patient.

*I don't write smuts.(that's the most important point XD)

*You can ask me to write imagines based on books (e.g harry potter etc)but please do mention the name of the book.

*And also,I have noticed that the imagines only show the boyfriend-girlfriend or similar kinds of relations but you can also request an imagine in which the members are your brother,father etc.

So,I'll be updating soon and from now on if an imagine is not requested,I'd use (y/n) instead of the female protagonists name.(Y/n) stands for your name and you can imagine your name in its place.

Thanks for all the love and keep loving me more 

XOXO

P.s:hey,guys.Have a look at how happy these cuties are because of the reopening of request box

Have a look at how happy these cuties are because of the reopening of request box

XD even the cold guy is happy

XD even the cold guy is happy. HAHAHA...HAVE A GREAT DAY,GUYS!