Chapter 2: The letters

Harry's POV

Surprisingly I wake up from a dreamless sleep I can't even remember the last time I had a dreamless sleep, I guess it's because there's nothing to haunt my dreams, nothing to scare me.

Since the war and the war the Ron's family and even some of the order is staying at grimmauld place. It's been nice having company although I was getting sick of Ron not waking up after I've been chucking pillows at him for what seems like hours but has just been minutes, I was also throwing anything else I could find. I shared a room with Ron and his twin brothers Fred and George. Fred and George's beds are empty so I assume they've already gone downstairs to get breakfast.

Since I was so hungry I decided to leave Ron and go downstairs to find that everyone else was here, Mr and Mrs weasly were already making breakfast and Ginny, Hermione, Fred and George were each reading Some sought of letter.

I was about to go and see if MrAnd Mrs Weasly needed any help making breakfast when Ginny started talking to me I really enjoyed talking to her. "Harry did you hear me" she said snapping her fingers in front of my eyes "ummm what" she rolled her eyes but repeated herself "there's a letter from hogwarts on the table for you, Hermione got one too and so did Ron and obviously I got one beca-"

Before she got say anything else I went to the table and got my letter I admit I was puzzled to why I had got a letter from Hogwarts but I only had a second to think about that as I read the back off the letter where the address was...

To harry James potter
Grimmauld place meeting area of the order of the Phoenix
Currently in a room with Ronald, Fred and George Weasly

As I open the letter not caring if I rip it or not, I take a turn down memory lane, I remember when all the Hogwarts letters were raining down on me in the dursley's living room. I start to read my letter.

Dear Harry Potter

Because of the unfortunate events last year all students are required to re sit the previous year they were in. The buildings at Hogwarts are now all repaired  and we will also be welcoming some new students coming from American school of magic called thalatree (pronounced the-la-tree) for their seventh year these new students have just recently have a war too so do not fight or challenge them most of them will not back down so please welcome them warmly. There will no stationary list this year as you should have yours from last year other wise you can send a letter and we will get one for you.

Yours sincerely Headmaster Albus Dumbledore.

The letter reminded me of my years at Hogwarts, all the adventures I went on and all the friends I made.I figured that Hermione and Ron's letter would be more or less the same as mine, but I was puzzled when I remembered Fred and George has a letter too. "hey Fred why do you and George have a letter" I ask "well we applied for a job at Hogwarts, cause we wanted more kids to be like us so the only way for that to happen is go teach nah we just wanted to get paid for just riding on a broom, were teaching first years how to fly on brooms and we will be reffing quiddich matches" he replies without taking a breath.

Well this year is definitely going to be a different year at Hogwarts especially with some new students coming into my year.

Hey guys have any of you read rick Riordan's new book the trials of Apollo I'm reading it at the moment and it is amazing it also tell us what happened after the giant war with the seven and guess what.... Solangelo is real will and Nico are together!!! So sorry for the short chapter tell me what you want to happen I'm open to suggestions. The art above is my old cover for this story on my old account do you like the one I have now better or the one that's above please tell me!! Oh and the name Thalatree was made up by me because I didn't want to do what everyone else does and name it Hecate's school of magic.