a phone call from daddy

Daddies prov -

I was at work today I wasn't in the best of best mood agitated
Why? Because I have been promoted and I like it and all but now I have a longer work schedule and that mean my little kitty has to stay home longer its messing up everything my schedule with my baby boy has to be rearranged now I let out a soft sigh running my hands in my hair my thoughts wandered to him my little boy in that outfit I got him biting my lip the thought and image In my head went straight to my cock arousing me I let the thoughts get more vivid to the point I didn't no I know I couldn't wait so I picked up my phone and dialed the house phone knowing he would answer it because if not then there will be a big punished coming his way it was ringing and had been picked up "hello?" his voice was soft and sweet "helllllooooo" I chirped "oh hello daddy " there was a noise in the background confused I asked "what is that noise? " waiting for an answer " I have the blender on daddy " relief ran through me my voice got deeper and husky "baby daddy needs you to do something " I could hear him gulp down something a noise most likely his voice cracked "yes daddy? " I smirked "come visit daddy and wear something sexy but cute " playing with the pen in my hands " OK daddy can I hang up now? " I twirled the pen "yes now go get dressed I expect you here in 20-30 minutes no more or you get punished " I put the phone back and hung up patiently waiting about 30 minutes have passed and a knock was hear "come in " my secretary Hanna came in her hair curled and a black mini dress if I do say that dress would look perfect on my baby boy she was blushing and smiling "sir there is a boy at the desk downstairs He asked to speak with you do you want me to let him up? " she always did try to impress me wearing the tight clothes and the perfume but I pity her for I'm far to gay to take any interest in her "yes please do and see to it that my meeting is rescheduled for tomorrow and the others as well I will not be able to see any clients today please let no one absolutely no one interrupt me while I'm with this client and your lunch break has been added two more hours witch start in 15 minutes thank you Hanna " she nodded her head and walked out the door closing it my pants got a bit tighter around my waist thinking again I heard the door opened and he came in in a black shirt and overalls black tights and a black hightops he really did have a feminine body if you looked at him from the back you'd easily mistake his for a girl he looked cute I loved it "hey cutie " he looked over "hi daddy " getting up out oh my seat I walked over to him backing up to a wall enclosing him hands on the side of his head he staired up at me with an innocent grin I leaned down to his ear taking the flesh between my teeth sucking softly it was a weak spot for him a light growl caught in my throat "you look so delicious in this outfit but daddy would much more prefer it on the floor don't you agree " he nodded lost for words I pulled back and watched him slowly take off his outfit and stood in panties God he looks better in panties then a girl could ever they where White with pink outline with a pink boy and bell on his hips I twisted my finger in a circle he got the jist and turned around for me what I saw made the animal side of me come out his panties had cursive letters it had spelled out "daddies property " in pink letters I pushed his small frame against the wall and held his wrists pinned leaning down I kissed his neck grinding against his ass loving the friction it caused he moaned out "d-daddy " I hummed in response and continued my action the door clicked and opened  .... To be continued (right now)