Summary

"You know that person you see who stands to the side at dances or parties? The one you automatically overlook because their either shy, nervous, or just plain weird? That's me."

With no friends to call her own and a popular, older sister who wants nothing to do with her, Sang is a loner. An introvert by heart, she's shy, clumsy, and socially awkward at best. Some people consider her an "outsider" while others don't even know she's there; she's invisible to the world and she's content in it staying that way. But while she hides behind her too-big glasses and baggy clothes with her head down, for the first time in forever, someone notices her.

They begin showing her what it means to be loved and how family is a choice.

Fanfiction of C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird series. Confirmed HEARH ending.

Content and Trigger Warning: I believe in giving my readers warnings when things in the story start heading south. If you have triggers, please be aware that this story will contain the following: bullying, past child abuse, domestic abuse, abuse, suicidal thoughts, hatred, eating disorders, violence, racism, homophobia, and more to add as I am able to. Just a warning for anyone who will find those topics difficult and hard to read about.