~•1•~

Hey there! I see you've stumbled across my story? Well... Enjoy!

Marco woke to the sound of his 07:30 alarm. Today was the day he started Titan high. It wasn't really a high, but more of a University. Like the one where you stay for a few months, then return home for a few weeks. Marco was excited for his first day. He got to meet his new room-mate. He didn't know his name but was still happy to find out.

Marco's POV
I jumped out of bed, and prodded towards my bathroom. It's strange to think that I won't be coming back here for a while. I'm gonna miss this place, but I always loved to go new places. I walked into the bathroom, and picked up my toothbrush. It was orange, my favourite colour. I put on my glasses, and threw my hand through my hair.

After doing all 'that' stuff, I threw on a MCR top, and red flannel shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. I didn't want to look too 'ordinary' but I also didn't want to look formal either. I began to pack a few of my bags. I already seat a few boxes to my new room. Hopefully my room-mate hasn't gone through them. Hopefully.

I picked up my keys from the cabinet, I always hid them. Mainly because if I hide them, I know where they are. Yeah cuz that's logic.

I stood and took a deep breath. This was it.
I took one last look around my apartment. It looked so bare. Honestly, I'm nervous as hell, but who wouldn't be?

I took one step outside my apartment, taking in the cold air. My breath turned into little clouds before me.
I turned back to the door to lock it. Maybe it won't be that bad?

I stood waiting with a few other people for the bus. This was a direct bus, only going to the university. I had two bags with me. A shoulder sports bag, and a backpack. I looked down at my phone, the bus should be here in two minutes...

When the bus arrived, I showed the driver my bus pass, and sat down at the back. Not at the very back, because you could guarantee that there would be the 'jocks' who would want to sit there.
I pulled out my head phones and played
'Sky full of stars- Coldplay'.

Looking out the window, I began to see the university, and some of the students who were walking there. I couldn't control my nerves. I began to shake. I want sure whether it was with excitement, or I was scared. It could've been because I was cold.

The bus came to a halt, as all the students began to get off, I was frozen. 'I'm actually here.,. There's no going back now...' I thought.
I got my two bags, and began to walk off. The camp was covered in frost. It looked absolutely beautiful!

I pulled out my letter that told me what dorm I was in, and where on camp it was.
It didn't seem too far from the entrance, thank god. I didn't want to be late every morning because I'm lazy.

I began to walk towards the dorm. I pulled my key out as I got to the door. It was one of those key cards. I hate those things.

The door scanned my card. I took a deep breath before turning the handle.

The dorm room was empty?
No. It was anything but empty.
There were games for X-box everywhere.
Great, my new room mates a gamer! No sarcasm again.

"Uh... Hey?" I spoke looking around a pizza box filled room.

I heard a crash, only to be followed by an ash haired boy.

"Hey! Marco right?" He said picking himself up off the floor. He placed a cherry pop in his mouth and smiled.

"Y-yeah... That's me" I smiled.
He put his hand out to shake it. It was covered in crumbs.