~•4•~

After all that blushing, we had a free lesson. People were meeting up for a 'back to school' party. It was only to last an hour.
Mainly because that's the only time we had.
I was told that it'd be continued after school too.

I walked along side Jean, hand in hand.
I really do love him.
We walked towards the party, listening to the chav like music playing in the distance.
I giggled to myself.

"So, Jean... Could you tell me a little about you whilst we're walking?" I asked.
He nodded.
"Uh... Yeah, what would you like to know?" He replied.
I shrugged my shoulders.
He thought for a few seconds.

"Okay... Well, I'm Jean kirstein, I'm 17, and I'm bisexual... My parents adopted me at birth so I don't know who my real parents are, I left school when I was 14 to start here... I was the youngest students to even apply here... Then I met Jaegar... The dick... After a while of being a usually boring person, I met you! And that was the best part of my life... It still is!" He explained.
I listened through the whole thing, admiring his words.

I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back.
"Your turn!" He laughed, poking my belly.
I laughed, yeah, I was a little ticklish.
Only a little!

"Uh.. I'm Marco Bodt, I'm 17, and I'm gay...I lived with my parents until I was fifteen, where I got my own apartment. I left school at 16, took a time off in my apartment. I have an older sister called Ymir who is a lot like me only rougher. She has a girlfriend called christa... Well, then I moved here, and I met you! That day was pretty funny when you fell over all the shit in the hall! And that was definatly one of the funniest things meeting you!" I smiled.
Jean was giggling and blushing a little. It was cute!

We walked outside the door to the party.
I saw Eren and Armin waiting for us. Armin had his hair half up and half down, it looked kinda cool.

"Hey mushroom!" Jean laughed.
Armin blushed a little.
"Hey guys!" I said, looked down at my shoes. Armin waved.
Eren just grunted.
Did I do something wrong?

We went in the room to notice a lot of people were sat in a circle playing 'spin the bottle'. There was the very childish one that we'd play in junior school, but this wasn't like that....

"Marco!~" Sasha squealed from across the room. She had a strawberry in her hand.

"Hey Jean!" Connie smiled to us both.
I waved shyly back. I wasn't one to be social. But then again...

We sat down in the circle along with everyone else.
I sat between Armin and Jean, Jean was next to a girl named Mikasa, and Mikasa was next to Eren, Eren was next to Sasha, Sasha was next to Connie, Connie was next to Berthold, Berthold was next to Reiner, and then Reiner was next to Armin.
And that was our circle.

Connie span the bottle first. It landed on Mikasa. She had a dark aura an refused to do it, Connie did it either way. He leaned in and placed a quick peck on her cheek, before returning to his spot.

The room erupted with laughter. I nudged Jean who was staring daggers at connie. Did he have a thing for Mikasa?

It was sasha's turn to spin the bottle. It landed on Armin. Mikasa's turn- Eren. Reiner's turn- bertholdt.
Armin's turn- Jean... Totally easy Jealous.
Then it was my turn. I wished for it to be someone I atleast had somewhat idea of their person instead of knowing nothing about them.

Sorry for the HUGE wait... My wattpad wouldn't let me log in!
Anyways! Hey! I'm back!
This was short because I wrote it ages ago, just didn't publish!
Please comment and vote!