~•3•~

I felt pressured. Everyone was looking at me.
I felt like I was going to explode.

"M-mine was about... Me Jean and Armin... We were sat in a field... Armin was holding Jean in his arms... He was wounded. Armin was trying to keep a Titan off them both. He was struggling. I ran over to help him by taking Jean from him. At that time i didn't know it was Jean... He was truly beaten up... I felt helpless..." I explained in as little detail as I could.

"My dream was like that only with Connie and Petra!" Sasha piped up. Everyone looked at her. She blushed and carried on eating a potato.

"I guess... That's weird." Jean pointed the obvious. I smiled, ruffling his hair. He pouted, shoving my hand away.
I laughed, and a few people said 'awe'.

I looked at the clock. It was quite late, so I decided to head to our room.
"You coming Jean?" I asked, putting my hand out to help him up. He nodded and took it.

"That was really weird..." Jean said, sitting down on his bed across from mine. I nodded. That was weird.

Eventually I went back to sleep. Took me long enough.

Timeskip to whenever I said we had lessons.

"Marco! Marco! Get up!" Jean yelled at me. I groaned and put the pillow over my head.
"Marco!" He yelled once more.
I chuckled.
"Polo!" I yelled back. I found it hilarious.
Jean didn't.

"Who's polo?!" He sounded scared. I couldn't stop laughing at this point. My stomach was literally hurting from all this laughing.

"No body! It's a joke Jean!" I laughed.
It was too funny.
"C'mon, get up... We have chemistry first." He said, throwing a pillow at me.
"Ok! Calm down love!" I laughed. He blushed and laughed a little too.
I gotta admit, he does have the cutest blush, but let's not get carried away.

We got our clothes on, so glad that we didn't have to wear uniform anymore. Those days were the worst.

I put on a light orange hoodie, blue jeans and a pair of red converse, and of corse my glasses.
Jean wore ripped jeans and a black jacket with some sort of rock top.
(Like this)

(Art by Johannathemad)

I picked up my books, whilst Jean didn't even bother with his. I cleaned my glasses before heading out the dorm with the rest of the gang.
I couldn't wait to meet some more people.
That may sound very child like, but I couldn't. I was the type of person who loved new things.

I walked beside Jean the whole way to class. We had chemistry.
I liked chemistry when we were in junior school. Mainly because I loved the idea of making things bubble and change colour.

We walked into class to be greeted by a seating plan.
These were my worst nightmare in junior.
I hated them. We were never aloud to sit by our friends.

I lined up along side Jean by the side of the class. The brown benches were exactly in line...

The teacher ran into the class, her hair was tied up in a pony tail, goggles on her head and a pair of glasses on her face.

"Hi there! I'm miss Zoe, but you can call me professor hange.!" She said, gleefully.
I loved how static this teacher was.

"Okay! Let's get this seating plan placed!" She giggled. I think I like this teacher!

"Uh... Is it Jean?... Uh over there by the window!" She smiled. I sighed. She pronounced it gene and not john.
I giggled because this wasn't the first time someone messed up his name.

"Armin, next to Jean."
"Sasha behind them with Connie."
"Reiner... With Ymir."
A few of the names I didn't recognise.
"Berthold behind them.... With... Marco." She pointed at me. I felt as if the whole room around me just froze, as everyone was looking straight at me.

I walked over to my seat and sat down.
Well at least I wasn't sat next to a stranger. Not that that's a bad thing!

"Hey Marco? Do you think you could help me with something?" He said, without stuttering. (😏 sorry!)
I looked up at him, he blushed a little.
'Wait.... What is he planning?' I thought.
I felt a little awkward but slowly nodded my head.
"Y-you see... I-I have a little bit of... Crush on someone." He blurted out the end part, quietly though.
I nodded my head, looking around the room to make sure no one heard.
"If you don't mind me asking, who?" I whispered. Everyone had gotten their heads down and was now working. We just scribbled notes down on the first day though, I could just copy Jean's later.
"I-I um.. It's uh.. R-Reiner..." He was blushing extremely now. Miss Zoe seemed to notice.

"Mr Berthold! You seemed to be flustered! This is a great opportunity for a practical people!" She laughed. I looked at Bert. His colour was all drained. He looked more surprised than flustered now.

"Today, we are going to learn what makes the body react this way!" She smiled.
I really do like this teacher.

"We will partner up! But I will do that!" She laughed.
Is she high?

"Berthold! Seen as you were blushing, I'll pair you up first!.... Reiner!" She laughed.
He blushed a little. Reiner gave that cheesy grin.

"Christa! Ymir!"
"Mikasa... Petra!"
"Annie! Eren!"
"Sasha! Connie!"
Was she pairing us up with our friends?
"Jean! Marco!" She looked at me and winked. This made me blush a little.
"Armin... You can go with me sweetie!" She said, patting his blond hair.

We all walked over to our partners, and got whatever equipment we needed.
I looked at Jean and he smiled. My heart fluttered. He so god damn adorable!

"Hey freckles." He smiled, kissing my forehead. I froze and blush.
Jean wrote something in his book.

'Things that make Marco blush'
•1 | kissing on the forehead|
•2 | holding hands.             |
•3 | me.                             |

The table was set out into three tests.
I felt a little embarrassed by what he wrote.
I decided to do it too.

'Things that make Jean blush'
•1 | holding hands               |
•2 | kissing his cheek.           |
•3 | hugs.                            |

I smiled at my work. He looked at me and laughed a little.

"Very true Marco, very true." He smiled.

Ugh! This chapter took for ever!
I hope you like this chapter, because it took me ages! I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently, it's just I've had some problems at school. Uh... Never Mind
So, I wanna shout out to someone who's been there for me, and also really like this story.
ChippieExplorer

Thanks!
Also, that's actually it sorry.
Don't worry though! I'll update soon!