Season 1 Episode 4

Before I begin I just wanted to say three things that they did wrong in this episode.
1. When Scott first gets the bullet he puts it in his left pocket and when he takes it out to hand it to Derek he got it from his right pocket.
2. Derek throws up black blood and when he falls down on the same side which the blood should be it isn't there.
3. Derek tells Scott when they visit his uncle that his uncles name is Peter Hill when in every other episode after his name is Peter Hale.

I was in bed asleep when dad woke me up saying that Kate was attacked on her way here. That is all it took to get me out of bed and to get decent.

On our was out of the house Allison woke up and asked us what was going on. Dad said "Aunt Kate just texted we're going out to pick her up."

"It's two in the morning is everything ok."

"Yeah yeah she's got a little car trouble."

"Nothing serious is it?"

"No just a flat tire. Go back to bed sweetheart."

Time skip

When we got there dad told Kate to get in.

"What not even a hello nice to see you."

"Hello aunt Kate nice to see you."
Aunt Kate smiled and dad glared.

"See you could learn a thing or two from your son."

"All I've got at the moment is please put the assault rifle away before someone notices."

"That the brother I love. There were two of them."

"The Alfa?"

"I don't know but one of them tried to kill me."

"One of them is going to lead us to the other. We can't do that if he's dead."

"Well I can't help kill either of them is one of them kills me first."

Time to step in, "Ladies ladies your both beautiful. Now can we get in the car and go now?"

Dad glared at me while Kate said in a innocent voice, "You think I'm beautiful?"

To which I said in mock playfulness, "I know so. Now can we please get in the car."

"Fine, but how long will it take?"

"I give him 48 hours...
if that."

Then we got in the car and headed home.

Time skip

The first thing I head when waking up is Allison's and Kate's screams of excitement that makes me just want to go back to sleep. But sense it was a school day I had to get up. When I was going to get something to eat I walked by Kate's room just as Allison said, "Hey is everything ok with your car?"

"Uh yeah I just needed a jump start that's all."

"A jump start?"

Then I decided to intervene as to cover for Kate.

"Yeah that's what dad and I thought too until we got there. There was a miss communication. Then she dropped it.

Time skip

Since Allison wanted to be with Scott after school Danny, Jacka**, and I were going to practice for our next game.

We started passing the ball around and taking shots on Danny when another team member came up and asked if he could play as well. Jacka** was about to say no when Danny and myself beat him to the punch and let him join in.