Chapter 5

As Woojung's arrived at her school, she wandered around trying to find her best friend, Lee Jihee. Even though Jihee is somewhat suspicious, Woojung didn't care about it as they have been friends for 2 years. Yes. Since they were 14. Jihee told Woojung that she have a brother but that's all. Woojung didn't even know a bit about Jihee's family except that one brother.

~Woojung~

Aish where the heck is this Jihee? Always late!! I was walking to the class but someone grab my hand, turn me around, and hug me.

"Woojung ah!!!!!! aigoo this crazy girl.. I miss you!!!! How's your vacation?"

Jihee shout as she broke the hug. I hit her head because she is too loud! Many people are looking at us.

"Yah, shut up can you? hahaha. I miss you too! It's great. My brother take me to many fascinating places! You know... Wonwoo is a great brother!"

I could see she is pouting. She is jealous with me. Her brother is not as sweet as mine. hahaha.

"Ahh Woojung ah. I heard that tomorrow they'll do a project for junior to be close with senior. I think it is too early right? We just finished our vacation. haih..."

"What project? I mean.. the name of the project."

"It's Getting To Know Senior"

"ahh.... can we choose our own senior?"

"molla.. wae? you want to choose that girl? Minhee sunbae?"

"I think so. Because it's been 2 years I've been watching her. She looks lonely...."

"I don't know. They have put the partner-up list at every class' door. Let's check it."

Me and Jihee walk to our class as we quickly go to the door of the class. I searched my name.

Jeon Woojung.... partnered up with......

"YESSS!!!!!! I GOT HER!! I GOT HER!!! hahahaha Jihee I got her!!!"

I got Minhee sunbae. Kim Minhee. Omg I am so happy!!!!

Class start as usual. After recess, I tried to look for Minhee sunbae. She is nowhere to be found. It's like she is invisible. hahaha

As I am searching, I saw her sitting on the bench outside of the canteen under a shady tree. She was....... what the.....?!!!?!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Cliffhanger alert!!!!!!!!! Hahaha... Guess what happen next~