chapter 8

------*Nicoles POV*------

I got out of the shower and headed to my room. I didn't like the idea of having a man in my house. What am I saying he's not a man, he's a killer, a monster to society. I have to take action, I don't want this stalker in my house. All I have in mind is to kill him.

I got dressed in a black tube top, black skinny jeans and black vans. I opened my door and scanned my house was making sure Jack wasn't in the house. I got the sharpest knife in my kitchen. Oh, how powerful I felt to have a knife in my small hands. Taking deep breaths I turned around to face Jack and hid the knife behind me. He came closer to me and I was leaning against the counter. I pulled the knife out to show him I was armed, and he didn't flinch.

"I knew you had the knife, I'm not stupid, why would I leave this cozy place?"

"Maybe because you don't belong here, now leave." I said pointing the knife at his face.

He laughed. "You, think you can hurt me? Try me."

He pulled out his knife and I rolled my eyes and then shut them tight. All I felt was my heart pounding and my hands getting tighter. I heard a knife fall on the ground wondering if it was mine. I opened my eyes and all I saw was the knife into his stomach. I pulled the knife out and he collapsed on the floor. Blood was flowing all over the pale tiles and I dropped the bloody knife. I bent down over him and tried to help him up. He coughed up blood.

"Why Nicole? All I was trying to do was help you." He said coughing up blood.

I winced and shook my head. "How are you trying to help me? Don't you remember, you killed my friend!"

"It was all in good fun." He said trying to smile.

"Good fun? You disgust me, what else is in good fun, killing innocent babies and eating there kidneys?"

"Maybe, but I could never touch a baby, it's not me."

"Ok so it's ok to hurt other people, forget it I'm not helping you."

I pulled him up and headed him to the door. I pushed him out and slammed the door shut. I don't need to care for him, he can care for himself. If he knows how to murder a family he knows how to take care of himself. All I have to do is call the police and they can arrest him. I walked over to the phone and looked out the window to make sure he was still there, I saw he was gone.

-------------------------

Ugh! I know, short chapter. Still no wifi from the flooding, I'm using the schools wifi. Well see yous later <3 :)