~ CHAPTER THREE ~

~ DANIELLE'S POV ~

I got back to the house, and gave my mom the lemons. I started to get a headache, so I went and laid down in my bed.

'I can't believe my mum is.. dating!' I thought to myself. 'She has never thought of dating since dad died. I just, I can't believe it.'

I kept thinking about it and that made my head hurt more. I got up, and went to grab my earbuds so I could listen to my music. My earbuds are on my desk, and there's a window just above it. When I went to grab my earbuds they moved! I went to go grab them again, and I saw some sort of purple wind, and they moved again!

'What?!? What is happening?!' I thought to myself, wondering what was going on.

"Danny!" my mum called me from the kitchen. "Come to the kitchen please!"

"Ok," I say back, "I'll be right there."

Not realizing it, I picked up my earbuds.

I came into the kitchen to see my mom stressing out, pacing back and forth.

"Oh! Danny!" my mum says, still seeming very stressed, "Ok, uhh, let's see. Oh! I need you to clean up the living room. You know, pick up things, fold the blankets, fluff the pillows, stuff like that!"

"Uh, yeah, sure. But, mum, why are you trying to clean the house? Is it because Tim is coming?" I say, as I grab a cup from the table, and put it in the sink.

"Well, yeah. He doesn't need to know that our house is dirty." she says, almost sounding upset I asked.

"Well, if he really likes you, mum, he wouldn't care about our house." I say, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But you still should clean the living room." she says, seriously, but not so seriously.

I walk into the living room, and start folding the blankets. I saw a cup on the coffee table, so I went to pick it up. But, as I went to pick it up, a saw the purple-ish wind again, it almost looked like it came from my hand, and it pushed the glass off the table! And, at that moment, it almost felt like energy had just flowed through and out of my body!

'What even?!' I think to my self. 'I must be seriously tired if I think that just came out of me.'

"Honey!" my mum calls from the kitchen, "did something break? I thought I heard something shatter."

"Uh, yeah, a glass fell. I'll clean it up." I shout back at her.

As I went to go get the Vacuum, the door bell rang. I could hear my mum gasp from the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh!!" she screams quietly, "He's here!"

So we let him in, and sat down and had dinner. It wasn't the best night of my life. It was pretty much just them gazing into each other's eyes almost the whole time.

By the end of the night, I was super tired. And all I could think about was what happened with the cup, and my earbuds. So, I went to sleep, trying not to think about it.