~ CHAPTER SIX ~

~ TYLERS POV ~

When I got home, I had this horrible, sick feeling in my stomach. Amy's mom came and picked her up, so I decided to text Danny and see what she was up to, maybe she and Jesse wanted to do something.

Tyler: 'Hey, Amy just left, wanna hang?'
Jesse: 'Yeah! i'm up for it. wbu, Danny?'

She didn't reply. The sick feeling in my stomach got worse.
'She always has her phone, she always replays within 2 minutes of someone texting her.' I thought to myself. 'Something is wrong.'
So I called her. No answer. So I called her house phone. It rang, and rang, and rang, until finally, Tim answered.
"Trivia household, this is Tim speaking."
"Uhh, hi, uh, Tim, this is Danny's friend, Tyler. Is Danny home?"
"Tyler, huh? Well, Danny isn't home, we thought she was with you?"
"Oh, umm, well, can I just talk to Mary, please?"
"Yeah, hold on."
I waited a few seconds.
"This is Mary."
"Mary! Ah, great. This is Tyler. I was wondering if you knew where Danny was?"
"Hey Tyler. No, I thought she was with you? Is something wrong?"
I didn't want to tell her anything, but, it was her mom, I had too.
I sigh, "Yeah, she left almost half an hour ago, and she isn't answering her phone.."
"Oh no.. Maybe she stopped off to get gas or a snack or something, and her phone died."
'Danny's phone never dies, and she always has a charger in her car..' I think to myself.
I didn't say that, I didn't want to worry Mary too much.
"Yeah, maybe. Thanks though. I'll let you know if I hear anything."
"Same to you."

I hung up, and decided to wind down. So I put the news on. I looked up, and there was a case about a car accident.

'Oh my god! That's- That's Danny's car!!'

I grabbed my phone and my keys and ran out the door to the accident site. Right as I got there, they were putting her into the ambulance, and they started driving away.

Sorry this is such a short chapter!! I'm having a bit of writers block at the moment, but I should be back on track soon!!