Chains

"You wanna try something different tonight?" Draco asked nudging Harry.

"Yeah, it's always the same. It's getting boring." Harry responded.

"Well, what do you want to do then?"

"Just something different."

"Well, I don't know how you would want it to be different." Draco stated. "Wait. We've been doing what I like to do, I don't even know what you like to do. What do you like to do?"

"Don't laugh at me?" Harry asked the larger boy.

"I promise."

"Well... I like chains... And handcuffs... And maybe... Maybe I can top this time." Harry said quietly.

"Ummm... Okay." Draco said quietly. "Anything else?"

"Lingerie." Harry said shamefully.

"Lingerie?! You want me, a Malfoy, to wear lingerie?!" He said then laughed.

He immediately stopped after he realized Harry was serious.

"Oh, you're serious. I'm sorry. That sounds like a good idea." Draco lied, trying not to hurt Harry's feelings.

"If you don't want to, we don't have to." Harry said.

"No, I want to. We always do my thing, let's go do something you like. Do you know where any lingerie stores are?"

"Yeah, I think there's one a few miles away."

"Okay, let's go."
----------------------------------------------
Harry led the way around the store and Draco followed.

"Oh! Here's something!" Draco yelled out and pointed to a black latex suit. (American horror story?)

"Yeah!" Harry said.

Draco grabbed it and put it over his arm.

They found chains, and they found some black handcuffs, with a little bit of cushion for comfort.

Harry didn't want Draco's wrists to hurt in the morning.

Draco got kind of exited when they went to pay for it, he really liked the latex suit, he thought it would look nice on Harry.
----------------------------------------------
Harry put on the suit when they got home. There was a zipper where the penis was, intentionally.

Draco gasped as soon as he saw it, he loved the way it looked. He loved the way it grasped Harry's muscles and how it showed nothing other than eyeholes, nostril holes, and a mouth hole.

"I LOVE it!" Draco squealed.

"I like it. It was kind of difficult to put on." Harry said.

"I wanna try it on next time."

"You can."

"Shall we get started, Mr. Potter?"

"We shall, Mr. Malfoy. But how do we start? I wanted to top this time. I don't know how to do this."

"Come and grab me, then just let it go wherever from there."

Harry went and pulled Draco into a deep, rough kiss.

Harry lifted up the slightly larger boy onto his hips