Stuck

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 200 READS AND OVER 30 VOTES! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME! Just thank you guys so much for reading this story! I might not think it's good, but seeing this, it means it's good enough! Thank you guys so much! Oh, also..... please don't kill me..... Yeah you, put down that pitchfork. Lol, as I was saying, don't kill me but....... I might not be able to upload tomorrow..... I'm not sure yet. It depends on how late I get home because I have to attend a graduation (MINE!) and it's at 8 at night. So please don't kill me. TO MAKE UP FOR IT..... HERE'S A LONG CHAPTER! LOOK! OVER THERE!

(Your POV)

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom with a change of clothes. I turn on the shower and wait for it to get warm. I close the door and strip down. I step in and start getting my hair wet.

     The second dream didn't bug me as much, cause of what's been going on lately, what really bugs me is the first one. Why was it Evan out of everyone else? Why was I so calm with him hugging me and everything? I was freaked out with the whole Tyler one during my dream, but so calm with Evan. God, with what's been going on, I can't think straight.

     I step out of the shower and quickly dry off. I put on a shirt with my logo on it and some skinny jeans. I start to dry my hair and to start getting ready.

     I finally finish and I get out of the bathroom. I put on my slip on shoes and grab my phone and wallet. I'm supposed to meet with the guys at some restaurant for breakfast since we don't have to be at the convention center till 11. I'm catching a ride with Craig, Tyler, and Lui, which it's either gonna be a quiet ride, or loud as hell one.

     I lock my door and start heading to the elevator. We decided to meet at Craig's room, I just hope I'm not the last to show. I check my phone to see the time. Shit, I'm probably am. I sprint to the elevator and push the 6 button. The doors slowly close and the elevator goes up. It only makes it up one floor before stopping. The door opens and in walks Tyler. He looks at me and smiles. My heart starts to beat quickly.

     "Well, at least I'm not the last one to get there." I say starting to laugh. He laughs along with me.

     "I thought I was going to be. Hopefully Lui isn't there yet. If not we can make fun of him!" He says.  The elevator stops. I look at the floor that we're on. I expect the doors to open to see Lui come in, but they don't budge.

     "Huh, slow elevator. Am I right?" He says smiling. I look at him confused.

     "It didn't take this long to open for you." I say. I push the six button again. After a couple seconds, it still doesn't move. My heart starts to beat faster. I push it again, and again. I keep pressing it expecting it to move again. Still nothing.

     "Tyler..... I think..... I think the elevator got stuck....." I say. I take a deep breath. He looks at me confused.

     "It ain't stuck." He says.

     He comes up next to me and pushes the 6 button. Same results for him. He keeps pushing it, getting faster each time he pushes it. He groans and finally gives up. I look on the dial to try to look for the bell button to call for help. I push it but as soon as I did all the lights turned off. I scream for a split second. I feel Tyler quickly wrap his arms around me.

     "IS THIS..... WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?!" I say starting to panic.

     "(Y/N), just calm down. Everything's alright." He says. He lets go of me. He pulls out his phone and turns on his phones flashlight. All of sudden I hear a loud crash of thunder. I scream again and run into Tyler's arms. He hugs me again.

    "I'll text Craig, tell him what happened." He says. I quickly realize I'm still hugging him and quickly let go. I see his phone light up his face. He quickly taps a few buttons. The lights flip back on, but the elevator still doesn't move.

     "Yeah..... good idea..... I'll text Lui as well." I say. I pull out my phone and quickly text Lui, telling him the situation. I send the text, hopefully he answers soon.

     I sit down on the ground and bring my knees up to my head. Tyler sits down next to me.

     "What if we're stuck here all day?" He says. I look at him.

     "If we are, I'm eating you first. I'm not dying today." I say. He starts to laugh.

     I pull out my phone again to see if he responded. Still nothing. I look at Tyler.

     "Anything for you?" I ask. He shakes his head no. My stomach starts to growl. We could've probably been at the restaurant already.

     "Oh god. I really hope we aren't gonna be stuck for a while." I say. He pulls out his phone again and decides to call Craig. It goes straight to voicemail.

     "Fuck, it's probably dead. I'll try calling Lui." He says. He goes to Lui's contact and calls him. It rings for a little while but also goes to voicemail. My heart starts to beat faster.

     "Let me try calling them on my phone." I say. I pull it out and try calling them both. Same results as before.

     "Maybe..... Evan? Or David?" I say starting to panic. Hopefully one of them answers. I call David first. He answers on the first ring. We sigh of relief.

     "DAVID! THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED! WE NEED HELP! WE'RE STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR AND-" He pauses me mid sentence.

     "Woah, who's we?" He ask. I groan.

     "ME AND TYLER! NOW LISTEN I NEED YOU TO GET TO OUR HOTEL WITH HELP! CRAIG AND LUI ARENT ANSWERING AND THE ELEVATOR IS STUCK!" I say. Tyler looks over.

     "AND HURRY UP YOU IRISH BASTARD! IM HUNGRY! OH, AND BRING US FOOD!" He say. I glare at him.

    "Aight, I'll be there in a bit." He says starting to sound annoyed. We tell him to hurry up again and hang up after that.

     I put my phone up. I groan out of boredom.

     "We can play Ispy, if you want." He says. I look at him like he's retarded.

     "Yeah, so many things to choose from." I say sarcastically. I lay my head on my knees. My stomach growls again. I sit back up and grab my stomach.

     "Is it too early to eat you yet?" I ask. He starts to laugh. I smile at him. I lay my head on his shoulder. Already 10 minutes stuck in this thing and I'm at the point of not caring anymore.

     "Is it to early to fall asleep?" I ask. He turns his head and smiles at me.

     "I don't mind." He says. I smile at him.

     My heart starts to beat faster as I keep staring at him. Don't do it. I swear to fucking God, don't do it. I slowly lean in and meet my lips with his. He accepts the kiss. My heart starts to beat faster. He wraps his arms around my back and brings me closer to him. I smile into the kiss. After a good 30 seconds I pull away. I go back to leaning my head on his shoulder.