the power of the inu inu no mi

In the world of akame ga kill were people have hearts of monsters and assassins walk the night were a line is always said the week die and the strong live . Than a portal open in the middle of the sky dropping a (h/c) teenager with (s/c) it was (l/n) D (y/n) a exassassin of cp9 but now a pirate of the straw hats .

(Y/n) pov.

(Y/n): I'M FALLING WHY THE HELL DID THAT PURPLE SKIN GUY OPEN A PORTAL IN THE Middle OF THE SKY
'When you were about to crash you use your Moonwalk
Landing softly ' okay that wallj guy said that i need to find a woman name najenda he said that she has Gray short hair a eyepatch and a robot arm he said if I join her crew I'll be more stronger to go to the new world whit my friends that purple guy just give me a piece of gray hair he said that I need to use my devil fruit powers if need to find her * a few moments of thinking you use your devil fruit power you turn into a mix of this dogs standing in two legs use your imagination*

(Y/n): inu inu no mi model every dog * after you said that you sniff the piece of gray hair on your hand after a few good sniffs you want on your four legs and started to follow the smell ( after all your half bloodhound) * I hope I made the right choice to come to this world.

Time skip brought back by chibi (y/n) sitting on top of a beat up danger beast.

After three hours of walking and fighting some danger beast you stop turn back to your human form and look at the strings around you.

(Y/n): hmmmm theirs strings around here judging by how they are form I guess they were put up by a human from my experience as a ex assassin if anyone was to touch the strings it will warn the person that someone is coming *you look at were he hide out was * also by judging by my haki and the smell that najenda woman is there but she not alone ........... Will if I going to join her crew I as will see how strong they are * SHAVE when you said that you turn into a pur and started to touch every string that you can find * will let see if they can go against me but let see how they can handle.

In night raid hideout

Tatsumi mind : damn all I'm doing is just cocking when I'm I going to do something exciting.

Bulat : hey tatsumi can I have seconds.

Akame: me to tatsumi.

Sheele: oh I want second to.

Tatsumi was in rage but was save when the door burst show mine with her imperial arm's pumpkin , Leone in her beast form , Lubbock and najanda.

Mine: what are you guys going here we have intruders at hand.

Najenda: we don't know if it's assassins or bounty hunters so be prepared.

Leone: it doesn't matter what they are I can take them .

Mine: yeah the more danger I'm am the stronger my pumpkin so how many are we dealing Lubbock.

Lubbock: I don't know hold up.

Tatsumi: how can you not know is your imperial arms.

Lubbock: shut up let me focus I never see it go this crazy............ okay theirs 10 no with 20 ........ 40 ...........60 * by that every body was sweating bullets Lubbock's eyes winded and akame and sheele were holding their imperial arms tight*....120 .

The end.
This is my first crossover male reader story so I hope you enjoy it and sorry if it's short
I do not own akame ga kill or you so see you later machos and females