Memories

Narrator pov.
Now As we remember.. Chresanto and Adrian had a little accident and were talking it out.. Inside Chres thick ass head, he wonders why God even brought him his way. Through the four years that past, He decided that Bisexual was his best label. Being famous was fucking females and occasionally a couple niggas. His ego was so big that his pride was too strong. As far as Adrian, Being a lawyer was just an average life now. Drama and fame wasn't his motive.

He found himself proud that he didn't have to depend on anybody but himself. His mind just went racing with thoughts sitting across from Chresanto. He saw the changes and Chresanto saw his. Let the minds speak shall we..

Chresanto POV
Man let this be a joke or a prank from the man upstairs. Looking at this man was like staring at someone I never seen. I'm telling yall. Its about to go down.

Adrian pov.
Three words. Let me leave.

" Are we done here.? I got business to take care of "

" I know about yo ways Chresanto. Ive seen you. Ya momma must be proud."

I smirked watching him glare like he was hurting me. He started to stand up.

" I ain't got time for this shit. I'll pay for ya car.""

" Sit down or I'll make you sit down Chresanto. I got more important stuff to do too but we need to talk about some things."

He sighed sitting back down.

" What do you want from me.. Money.. Fame.. Adrian I ain't got time for your bullshit."

" I don't want nothing but a few words. First, I don't like that you fucked up a car worth more than ya house but its fine. Secondly, drop ya damn attitude because I know that its for a show. Chresanto I know-"

" You don't know who you think you are but I'm not finna sit here and let you talk shit to me like you control me."

I'm telling yall. Y'all don't know how bad I wanted to knock his damn hairline straight. He got up and walked out the shop. Got me fucked up. So I followed his ass.

" Bring that ass here"
"For what. You think this shit a game. That you finna play with me."
I grabbed his arm and pulled him so we were face to face..

*Skipping hours ahead*
I blew smoke out from the blunt I was smoking. Chresanto threw a lil bitch fit in front of Starbucks so I just left. Ain't got time for bullshit. Man it ain't wassup no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry its been a minute but here y'all go💖