Chapter Four

Heyy its Shortie here...I figured that since everyone loved the last chapter I would post a one since y'all Been some naughty lil girls...*shakes head* Bet y'all had to change panties after that cuz I did..But this chapter is  a lil different..way different..Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chresanto pov

     Ever since that day I felt like his touch was like a drug that I needed

..The way he kissed my neck ... It made my knees weaker...The way He told me how he was gonna make everything better.. All I could think was Can He take me away from this hell hole...Away from The people who I wished loved me for me..

My parents always wanted me to be the perfect kid like they wanted my sister to be..But I guess they change..Even though we are rich, They became drunks and freaking abusive...Ugh

I get cut off by my dad snatching NY journal out my hand..Uh oh

Dad-so you liking boys now huh

Me- N-No Dad please

Next thing I knew I feel nothing but blows..I sit there and Wait for my savior....

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Jacob pov

I figured that after what happened the other day, Chresanto didn't want to see me so I went to Craig's house and knocked on the door...Strange its wide open...

I walk In and close the door and walk to the living room where body party is softly playing..The room smelt of Chocolate and Strawberries...I see Craig laying on the couch in nothing but a green thong and black heels..Nothing but lust in his eyes..

This should be fun..

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Chresanto pov

When he was done, I got up and ran to Craig house...We actually got along and We like brothers. He knew my feeling for Jacob and he didn't care but I had a bad feeling in my gut.. I walk in the house and hear nothing but moans and groans...I follow them..What I see makes my heart drop and shatter..Why Jacob..

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Woooah thats a lot of stuff in what chapter...Poor Chressypoo :c...What do you think will happen next love...Make sure to stay tuned for the next Episode of Dispair*drops mic and walks away*

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share my loves