Chapter 3: Three More Hours

Seven children were riding on a train that was going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Their names were Draco, Nova, Druna, Heaven, Luna, Blaise, and Shane. There was also a green apple named Apple. The boy named Draco was in love with Apple. He knew it was strange. He didn't care.

Druna and Nova were laughing hysterically at an inside joke, holding their stomachs and, to some one passing by, it probably looked like they were having seizures. No sound was coming from their mouths. Except for occasionally a choking sound. Their eyes were closed and lips were open. A few tears escaped the pairs eyes. It truly was a sight to see.

Draco and Blaise were shouting about some quittich teams, arguing about which one was the best.

Luna and Shane were reading the Quibbler, a magazine written by Luna's father Xenophillius Lovegood. Luna was telling Shane that he had a lot of wackspurts in his head.

Heaven was staring outside the door of the compartment into the one across the walkway. She was drooling heavily and making googly eyes at Cedric Diggory.

They were all in their own little worlds when suddenly Draco screamed much louder than he should have in an argument. This caused Nova and Druna to stop laughing. Luna and Shane looked up from an intriguing article about Dumbledore. But Heaven just leaned closer to the compartment door.

They were all confused except for Draco. But Druna caught on faster than anyone else, which was kind of surprising, seeing as she had been told many times that she had blond hair for a reason.

Druna quickly leaped into action and snatched Apple out of Heavens saliva covered hands. She threw Apple at Draco and immediately wiped her hands on Nova's robes, Nova didn't even flinch, she just scowled.

Draco hugged Apple. "Why would you try to eat her?!" He threateningly yelled at Heaven. "Why do you care so much? It's just an Apple!" She said, obviously annoyed that they were taking away time she could be using to stare at Cedric Diggory's dreamy face.

Nova, Druna, Shane, Blaise, and Luna, all stared at her like she was insane. Draco looked like he was going to rip her head off.

She looked at them like they had all gone mental. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" Draco viciously lunged toward Heaven. He had only managed to scratch her neck and scratch her face before Nova shoved Blaise, who was struggling at moving Draco, and pulled the platinum blond Slytherin off of her incredibly stupid hufflepuff friend.

"Chill off Malfoy." It was a rarity for her to call anyone by their last name, except for Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley. Neville because it was fun to say, Hermione because she had a slight speech impediment due to a badly aimed spell from one of her classmates, and Ron, because she did not approve of his attitude towards Draco. So when she called Draco by his last name, he was hurt. He didn't let it show, because he was taught to never show weakness.

"Come on Druna, Heaven. We'll give them some time to calm down and we'll come back soon." Druna stared at her best friend like she had just killed her dog, but followed in hopes of understanding why she was acting so weird. Heaven just followed because she could see Cedric better from outside the door than inside.

Just as they opened the door, the lady pushing the sweets cart stopped. "Would you like some candy?" She asked the girls. "No thank you." Nova and Druna said in unison, though it happened so often the didn't even bat an eyelash at their synchronization. And shortly thereafter, Heaven rudely spoke a plain: "No." No one was fazed by this, as Heaven was an unusually impolite person. But the candy lady seemed none too pleased at this and passed on by.

"Hey!" Draco, Shane, and Blaise all shouted at the same time. "I wanted some candy!" But the only response was a crude gesture from Nova using her left hand behind her back. "Oh well, I guess you'll have to catch up with her, and quickly, because you know how fast that lady is." She said sarcastically.

Draco got up and intended to follow them. When they left, Nova and Druna quickly grabbed the door across the hall, yanked it open and forcefully shoved Heaven inside closed it and walked away. A second year Gryffindor was exploring the train and came up to them.

"You know," the boy started, voice still quite high. "You two would be cute together." He pointed at Nova and Druna. The two girls looked at each other and made awfully disgusted faces and shook their heads frantically. Draco was chuckling in the background, very loudly.

"No," Druna started. Then Nova picked up "We don't swing that way kid." "Aw, that's a shame really, Stonehart would be so adorable." Again, Nova and Druna looked horrified. Then the boy said. "I guess it can just be your guys best friend ship name." He sounded quite disappointed, much to Draco's amusement.

The whole train could hear Draco Malfoy's laughter, it was a wonderful sound, they could all agree. But the train jerked to a stop and Druna fell into Nova, who caught her, but was already falling into Draco, but Draco side stepped at the last minute and Nova ended up on the floor. Nova started to ask Draco why he didn't catch her when she saw that the reason was that Apple had almost fallen out of his hands and he was trying to make sure she didn't fall.

After Nova and Druna, and a few other kids, got off the floor. A few kids started complaining about how cold it was. Druna, Nova, Draco, and Apple, all looked at each other in a mysterious way.

Dementors soon filled the train and the younger children were very frightened, a fourth year boy even screamed. Nova and Druna looked at each other in a knowing way and pulled out their wands. Draco was cowering in a corner and whimpering. "What are those things?" He said, terrified. "Dementors." Stonehart said at the same time. While simultaneously chanting "Expecto Patronum!" A large zebra appeared out of Nova's wand, and a small, bear like creature out of Druna's. The Dementors soon left that part of the Hogwarts express.

Soon all the dementors were gone and the engine started again. Professor McGonagall said that we would be arriving at Hogwarts platform in about two and a half hours. Rumors spread across the train and soon word came to Draco, that Harry Potter had fainted.

He swore that he was going to make fun of him until his last days for this.

About fifteen minutes after everything had cleared up, Draco and Apple got some alone time. Heaven was still with Cedric Diggory, who knows where Nova and Druna went, Luna went exploring the train for some absurd creature, and Shane and Blaise had gone to the bathroom, and to get some sweets.

Draco and Apple had a long conversation about life, about his crazy friends, and had decided that Draco could eat apples and Apple wouldn't really care. After a long time, Draco noticed Shane and Blaise coming this way, with Stonehart not far behind, and Luna trailing last, he looked at Apple and said. "Well, I guess this is the last time we'll be alone for about three hours." Shane had just reached the door when Apple spoke these four optimistic words: "Only three more hours." Draco knew that meant 'everything is going to be just fine, don't worry.' And he knew that it would be. As long as he was with Apple, his love.

1300