Chapter 1. New Perspective

"Why am I here again?"

Asano Gakuho has no idea why he sits in there. He is sitting in one of the most exclusive bar in America, located in the top of hotel building. He looks at his drink then his companion. In his right side, a drunken yellow octopus mumbles something about his student while drooling. In his left side, a busty blonde tries to drag an annoyed man into hotel room. The effort is futile because the man is stronger than her. He keep pushing her and drinking a lot to suppress his suffering.

Asano Gakuho is a headmaster of dignified school. Why he ends up taking care of the teachers?

It all starts in the Sunday morning.

Gakuho wakes up at 3 A.M. as usual only to realize it is a winter break holiday. He runs in the morning and has a breakfast with his family. Neither Gakuho nor his son - Asano Gakushuu, makes a proper conversation. They only have family talk when his wife asks about Gakushuu's school and Gakuho's work

"I am going to go with Ren and my friends. I'll be back before dinner."

"I am going to spa today. Sorry to leave you alone!"

His son and wife have a plan. Gakuho is alone for the first time. He feels strange being the only person in big house. He has already finished his work and research about education. Asano Gakuho then realizes his lack of hobby for the first time. He decides to go out to the park instead of doing nothing.

The sky is clear and the temperature is not too cold for winter season. He arrives and looks around. It is pretty crowded since the weather is nice. There is a boy taking his dog for a walk, some women are talking in the bench and several children are playing tag. Everything is perfectly fine. However, he notices something really disturbing in there.

A huge yellow octopus in disguise observes him while taking some notes.

"I suggest you stop whatever you're doing if you still want to see your paycheck this month."

"I'M SORRY!" In a split of mili-second, Koro-sensei does a dogeza in front of Gakuho. His skin color changes purple.

#Koro-sensei weakness number 6: He is humble and subservient to his superior.

"What are you thinking, sneaking on me like that?" Gakuho asks him in cold tone. He also gives Koro-sensei a dirty look, as he is a trash or something.

"Nyuaaaa, please stop looking at me like that! I'm sorry! I am just curious with teacher activity in holiday and decide to observe every single of them! I'm terribly sorry!"

"Did you try to observe me?"

Koro-sensei changes his terrified face into much happier expression, "Actually, I am here to observe Karasuma-sensei. However, it is such a nice coincidence to meet you too."

"Karasuma from the government, where is he then?"

As Koro-sensei mentioned Karasuma, they hear a loud sound of barking dog. A tall-muscular man drags several dogs with enormous power. He looks happy, but the dogs think otherwise. They keep barking while trying to break free.

That black haired man then looks at Gakuho and Koro-sensei. He has cold sweats running all over his face.

It is Karasuma Tadaomi.

Koro-sensei reads his memo, "Every week in the 10 A.M., Karasuma-sensei has a habit of taking dog for a walk. He has been receiving complaint for neighbors and resident around his place because the dogs won't stop barking."