Chapter 50 - Confusion

________Brendon's POV________

I was minding my own business as always. At least I was trying to mind my own business. Mia was probably with Spencer right now and just the thought of it made me fucking angry. He was probably filling her up with lies.

My door busted open and every time I always hoped it was Mia, but it wasn't Mia. It was Rosalina. She looked surprised yet horrified at the same time.

"Brendon do you know where Mia is?" Rosalina said.

"No. Why?" I said, standing up. Where was she?

"Oh ok. Well. There is something I want to get off my chest but I can't speak to anyone at the moment expect for Mia. Would you be open to listen to me?" She said. Was I going to sit here for an hour and talk about her feelings? No thanks. I wasn't a talk kind of person, I was a fuck me kind of person. Brendon shut the fuck up you horny shit you're with Mia.

"Ok." I said, allowing her to sit next to me.

"Thanks. Usually I'm not that desperate but, it's important." Desperate? What the fuck. This bitch uses me at her desperate times? No I'm not a desperate measure. Desperate times calls for desperate Rosalina backstabbing her friends. Yeah that's right bitch I said it.

"Brendon, I...." She said. God I hated people like this. Just tell me the goddamn thing. Someone could see us any moment. I stared at the door. It bothered me.

"Uh Rosalina could you please close the door?" I said.
(A/N - STOP GO AWAY DON'T EVEN)

She got up to close the door. I felt kind of bad for her. She looked very horrified for some reason.
She sighed, fiddling with her fingers.

"Well you know how Andy and I used to date right?" She finally said.

"Yes..." I answered, dragging my word out so she could continue.

"I-I.." She stuttered.

"Oh my god just say it!" I said.

She looked over at me. Giving me a confused look.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Ok you know what? I'm pregnant! There I said it. Ok I'm leaving." She said. She exit my room, slamming the door behind her.

What the fuck ok.
Why did she even tell me that? Like?
And where the fuck was Mia?
She had been gone for too long. So had Andy.
Did they die or something.
I heard footsteps coming closer to my door, I figured it would be Rosalina coming back to tell me that this was all a joke and that she wasn't pregnant.

"Oh Brendon!?" I heard a familiar voice say. Wait that wasn't Rosalina. Who was that?
Keys clattered on the other side of my door, it opened slowly, blonde hair peeking from the edge.

Brianna.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••