3 weeks Pregnant (didn't know)

I had just gotten back from Key West this week. I realised that my boobs were a little tender, but I didn't know it was a symptom of pregnancy. At 3 weeks, I had also gotten into a car accident, so that was wild. I had been knocked out, and I remember waking up next to me, my parents, my boyfriend, and my bestfriends. I wanted to talk to my boyfriend, but my back was sore, so I couldn't really get out of the hospital bed. 2 days later, I could finally get up without help. My boyfriend and I went out in the hallway. Here's (what I remember) of the conversation. (oh my boyfriends name is Kaeden.)

Kaeden: "Anna, what if you were pregnant?"

Me: "I don't know. If I am or was, I don't think I miscarried. Only my upper back and arm were injured."

Kaeden: "Okay...just remember, if you are pregnant, I will be there for you. You know I love you."

Me: "Can I tell you something?"

Kaeden: "Yes?"

Me: "If I had to choose anyone in the world to impregnate me, it would be you...I know. That sounds really weird but, I really love you."

Kaeden: "Awh baby..."

And then we kissed. I didn't go to school for 3 days and I was excused from my work. I had recovered pretty quickly.