Lovely [Minhyuk] facts

Weeeeee!!! Yun si Minyuk!! Kyeopta!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Facts about Kang Minhyuk <3

1. Minhyuk was born on June 28, 1991

2. He was born at Chulsandong, but lived in Ilsan for 16 years. So, he think his hometown is Ilsan.

3. Minhyuk is the youngest at home and CN BLUE (together with jungshin) as well.

4. Minhyuk's favorite artist are Maroon5 and Linkin Park

5. Minhyuk also likes classical music like Chopin.

6. Since young, his mother gave him various musical educations like piano and flute.

7. Minhyuk have an interest to music since he liked classical music so he learned to play piano and flute.

8. Minhyuk liked band music after listening to Maroon5

9. Type of girl minhyuk's like is comfortable like a friend type of girl. Age doesn't really matter for him.

10. Minhyuk seriously started falling in love with music when he watched his friend's live performance.

11. Before minhyuk go on the stage, he usually goes to the restroom first.

12. Minhyuk revealed :" I'm one of the people who are more nervous than normal. My heart beats like crazy before I take the stage".

13. When minhyuk was young, he want to be a baseball player, and for profession, he want to be a lawyer. But now he want to be a musician.

14. Mother's cooking food that minhyuk likes are bean paste stew and kimchi stew. He loves it very much.

15. Minhyuk likes football, baseball and also travelling.

16. Minhyuk's favorite places in Japan are In tokyo - around Shibuya.

17. And Minhyuk favourite place in Korea - Sky Park Sangam Dong, downtown Seoul

18. When minhyuk writing lyrics or composing, and he get stuck in the middle, he usually bite his hands and shake his legs.

19. Minhyuk get the inspiration mostly to arranging music from listening to music and watch movie in order to get th feelings.

20. If Minhyuk is in a bad mood, he will indulge himself a little, for example, having a big meal then go on diet for two days.

21. Actually, minhyuk wants to change his "girly " smile into a manly smile. Cause a lot of people praise his girly smile, he doesn't agree.

22. While performing, minhyuk often to "spin" his drum stick, to make him cool.

23. But sometimes Minhyuk lost his drum stick, then he take another one then continue plays.

24. Minhyuk has the best skin out of all the CN BLUE members.

25. Minhyuk envy to Jungshin, because JS always make the mood bright and he has cheerful personality.

26. Minhyuk's first love is on 1st year if highschool.

27. Minhyuk said his first love was a friend from another school but after being friends, he could depend and rely on her.

28. Minhyuk said, "At middle school, I was sensitive about my grade. Once my grade was so bad, I was so upset. I couldn't show it to my mother".

29. Minhyuk ever left home and went to sauna, stayed there till evening because he got bad score.

30. Minhyuk is a romantic person , he knows a lot about dating, like where to go, where to eat,etc.