Last day

Tomorrow Hunter is going on tour and I'm really depressed because who's going to be with me this month. OMG how could I forget about Natalia.

Me: Natttt

Nat💗☄: Hey Ari :)

Me: What to go to the beach Tmrw?

Nat💗☄: Sure

Me: But we also need to go shopping🛍

Nat💗☄: Yass ;)

Me: See you tmrw!

Nat💗☄: Byeeee

That was really short but we've kind of drifted apart since me and Hunter dated.
"Babe" he said while groaning and laying on top of me.
"What?"
"Good morning"
"Good morning babe"
I smiled and went off to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair, and went downstairs. I saw Hunter making pancakes and I was really surprised I should be the one making pancakes.
"Hunter"
"Yes babyGirl?"
"I'm so sad"
"Why?"
"Because you leaving"
"I know me too"
He came up to me and gave a plate of pancakes .
"You made me happy again" I laughed and Hunter kept giving me weird faces which made me laugh even harder.

After we ate we both plopped into my bed and went on our phones.
"What should we do today?" Hunter asked while staring at his phone.
"I don't feel like doing anything today"
"Me too"
I turned around and faced him , he did the same thing. I kissed him and he got on top of me.
"Is anybody home?" He said while giving me a grin.
"Nope it's just us" I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me again.But it got deeper and he started kissing neck. I let out a soft moan.
I grabbed his arm and flipped him over so now I was in charge.
"I'm in charge now" I gave him a grin and he took off his shirt and threw it into the ground. I smiled and kissed him again but it got deeper and next thing I knew I was shirtless.
"Hunter were to young " I giggled and sat on top of him.
"Who says?"
"I do" I got off him and walked to my closet and took out some clothes.
"Can I come?" He said  "Nope" I left him in my room and went to the bathroom seeing that I got my peroid last night. I groaned and put some music. Ariana Grande of course😏💁. I hopped onto the shower and heard someone open the door and left. I just ignored it .
I got out of the shower seeing that my clothes were gone. Hunter.
I covered myself with my towel and went into my room.
"Hunter!"
He was in my chair with my clothes .
"Yes BabyGirl "
"Can I have my clothes back?"
"You have to catch me first"
He left running out of my room and I was still in a towel. I went downstairs and he wa sin the couch.
"Hunter"
I walked over to him and put out my hand so he can give me my clothes.He actually gave them to me and I left upstairs. I changed and told Hunter that I had to go to the supermarket and I can drop him off if he wants to.
"Okay but what do you need to buy?"
" girl stuff"

* Skip shopping*

"Bye Hunter I'll miss you" I was trying to hold back my tears.  " Me too BabyGirl" we kissed which seemed like forever and I left back home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was a really bad chapter and I forgot to mention that she was homeschooled now. I'm not really good at writing as other people. I'm gonna try to keep writing this week like a lot.

Bye babezz❤️