Bestfriends

I'm gonna meet Natalia at a beach downtown. Now the mission is to ask my mom to drive us. Let's hope she says yes, Which is really unlikely gonna happen.

I walked downstairs and see my mom making breakfast. I walk up to her and give her a hug.

"I missed you Mom"

"Me too Sweetie"

She pecked my cheek and told me to sit down to eat breakfast. I ate my delicious pancakes and let's see my moms response.

"Mom"

"Yes, Ariana?"

"Can you take me and Natalia to the beach today?"

"Okay"

My jaw dropped. She actually said yes.

"Really?"

"Yep"

I got up and washed my dishes and went upstairs. I got a notification tweet from Hunter.
"TODAYS GONNA BE SUCH A GOOD DAY😌❤️🙈."
So you can tweet and not remember to text me. I guess I'll text him. I got my phone off my night stand.

Me: Good Morning😘

He didn't text back WoW. Whatever I'm not gonna let him ruin my day. Today's all about Natalia😌. I got changed and put on my bikini top with some shorts (pic below)

 I got changed and put on my bikini top with some shorts (pic below)

I put my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs. "Mom lets go" I told her as I put my shoes on. We got on my moms car and I texted  Natalia that's I was on my way. Once we picked up Natalia she and my mom started to started to talk while I was on my phone.
You got a text from Hunter😌💕

Hunter😌💕: Good Morning😘🙈

Me: How are you?😄

Hunter😌💕: Good and you?

Me: Good I'm going to the beach with Natalia today👅

Hunter😌💕: Cool have fun😚

Me: You too🙃

That was a really short and weird conversation. "Whatever"

"What?"
Oh shit I said that out loud.

"Um nothing"

Hunters POV

I've been having so much fun at Magcon this past few days. I woke up this morning , ate and spend the morning shopping with Blake and  Brandon. But then I remembered about Ariana.

Oh shit

Omg she's probably so pissed. I texted her and she said she was going to the beach with Natalia at least she will keep her company.
After that I went to the show at Dallas and at night I filmed a YouTube video with The boys. (Ik that happened a long time ago but agree with me here)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

There will be a part 2🙃
Told you about the Drama😉
Sorry about that😁

-Bye Babezz❤️