6: The Demon Awakes

I woke up to something cuddling me, what?! I snapped my eyes opened and turned to look at what was holding me, it was "AKURA OU" I yelled pushing him away from me as the chains raddled "hmm? What is it woman?" Akura ou opened his eyes to stare at me, I turned my head away from him blushing, why am I blushing I don't like this insufferable man do I? "You were cuddling me" I looked at him with w blank expression "oh ahahaha" why is he laughing that man I hate him so much. I rolled my eyes and got up on my feet walking to the place where the head building was "what's this place?" Akura ou asked behind me, I sighed and bend down to pick the violet flowers that always grew here "it used to be the head building... You destroyed this village I thought you would know" I looked back at him with a bouquet of violets in my arm.

I get up and walked past Akura ou "no I didn't really pay attention to details about this village I was too busy killing the humans here" I sighed "you have a blind love for killing" I looked back at him "it's gonna cause trouble for you

I get up and walked past Akura ou "no I didn't really pay attention to details about this village I was too busy killing the humans here" I sighed "you have a blind love for killing" I looked back at him "it's gonna cause trouble for you... If I were you I'd be careful on who you trust" I smiled back at him "who are you to boss me around woman?" Akura ou glared at me "I have a name it Azurite learn it and use it" I turned to walk back to the middle of the village again, I heard Akura ou follow me. I sat down on the ground laying the flowers on my lap "what are you going to with those?" Akura ou asked over my shoulder "watch" I said and fiddled with the flowers until I made a flower crown out of it "that was fast" he said sitting besides me "I've been making these crowns for less then 80 years" I looked at him "how old are you?!" He was shocked, I laughed and turned to face him "I'm over 100 years old... You?" I asked 'I can't believe it been over 100 years since my village was burned to the ground by the one man that's in front of me' I sighed "over 100 as well" I nodded "you don't look it... To be completely honest you look no older then a 20 years old" I said smiling at him "your being nice... Has the chains gone to your head Azurite?" I laughed and shook my head "nope you used my name thank you" I smiled at him more "the chains has gone to your head" Akura ou then pushed me in the forehead making me fall back.

Akura ou POV

What's wrong with this girl I watched at she smiled at me "the chains has gone to your head" I then pushed her back as I looked away blushing 'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? Blushing over a little girl! I'm the great Akura ou!' I sighed and got up "WAIT" she called out getting up as well "close your eyes" she smiled, I was suspicious about this "why?" I asked "just do it ya big fool" I sighed but closed my eyes still with my guard up.

Azurite's POV

I giggled as I stood my my tippy toes to put the flower crown on Akura ou "done" I laughed as he opened his eyes "what did you do?" He asked with a glare, I giggled at pointed to his head "I'LL KILL YOU WOMAN" Akura ou yelled as he touched the crown, I laughed and ran away from him "AZURITE" I smiled 'maybe I could have a great day making his suffer' I laughed but soon was pulled by my waist by Akura ou "little girl I'll kill you for this" he said looking angry "you look good" I looked up at him. I felt a pain in my chest "no!" I screamed falling a bit but Akura ou kept me up 'time for me to awaken human' I grind my teeth together out of pain and anger as my demon tried to break out "Akura ou... She's awaken" I choked out looking up at him, he looked confused but soon understood when my eyes changed and my hair changed as well "shit your demon" he dropped me on the ground and stepped back "leave" I choked out again "no" "YOUR... SO STUBBORN" I yelled at him "I can handle it" I sighed but soon screamed in pain as darkness formed over me.

Akura ou's POV

I watched as I saw Azurite change her looks completely her hair wasn't white it was now black and her eyes changed to red "what's the matter Akura ou?" I glared at her this was not Azurite it was her demon "Azurite! SNAP OUT OF IT AND FIGHT THE DEMON!" I yelled glaring at the demon in front of me "ahahahahaha pathetic she can't hear you I have- UGH" I stabbed my hand in her chest "shut up demon" I growled "hehe the demon awakes Akura ou and she's bored" I glared and threw her at the ground stepping on her chest "AZURITE SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled, this was pissing me off I'll kill both her and the demon if Azurite don't soon snap out of this and fight the demon "Akura... Ou" I widen my eyes "AZURITE" I yelled "go away no! Akura ou don't listen to her the chains break them! No don't!" Boy was I confused but I grabbed on of her chains around her wrist "stupid demon don't you dare" the demon grabbed my hand and flipped my on my back as she jumped back with her sword aimed at me.

 Ou" I widen my eyes "AZURITE" I yelled "go away no! Akura ou don't listen to her the chains break them! No don't!" Boy was I confused but I grabbed on of her chains around her wrist "stupid demon don't you dare" the demon grabbed my hand and flip...

Azurite's POV

I was in complete darkness as I heard Akura ou yell my name "SNAP OUT OF IT AND FIGHT HER" I soon felt like I was into a tree. I felt a cold gust of wind blow past me, I turned to see she was standing in front of me with an evil smile on her face "seems as if he knocked me out" she glared "go back to being sealed demon" I glared at her "never... Let's play a game" I played this game so many times "fine" I sighed looking at her normally "aim for the heart rules there are none just try to get my heart then I'll be sealed again" I nodded "ok if I win I get my body back if you win you will have my body for the rest of your life" I sighed as she smiled wickedly at me "on your mark get set go!" I yelled taking a sword by me and swinging it at her.

We swinger and dodged for more then an hour soon I had the upper hand when I knocked the sword out of her hands to on the ground "no don't deal me away again it's lonely and dark" I sighed "if you would be nice I wouldn't have to do this now goodbye" I said stabbing her in her heart "I HATE YOU HUMAN" I sighed and shook my head. I opened my eyes to find I was in Akura ou's arms "AKURA OU" I jumped out of his arms and on my feet "your you" I nodded with a smile "good I would have killed you if it wasn't" I sighed "understandable" I looked down and saw my chains still there "how did you knock me I mean her I don't know out?" I asked looking at him "I kicked her to a tree again" Akura ou said smirking "I see thank you" I looked at him and smiled "for what?" He asked "for kicking me out if you hadn't I wouldn't be me now" I laughed "ok" Akura ou said walking away "I'll be back to get you in 4 days be ready" he walked into the woods and was out of my sight "ok" I looked back at the mess my demon made 'what's up with Akura ou?' I asked myself he normally isn't like that. I sat on the ground and laid on the ground looking at the blue and clouded sky thinking.

Yay two chapters in one day!
What's going in between Akura ou and Azurite?

Vote and comment!