7; Thousghts Can Be Dangerous

It's been 4 days now and a half the chains are disappearing on me, I sighed as I laid on the ground still thinking as to why Akura ou acted so weird after my demon came out, was he scared? Haha Akura ou scared I'd have since lived to see that day he is after all the great demon Akura ou. So why am I not afraid of him? Is it because I'm a demon? But other demons are scared of him as well so why am I not scared of him? I let out a sigh again as the last chain vanished for well until I leave this place for a few weeks "so there gone?" I looked up and over to see Akura ou standing there with Tomoe "yes" I sighed not moving but staring up at the blue sky as a cold breeze blew past me, I closed my eyes feeling the nice breeze on my face, and for once forgetting I had a demon and I was now the prisoner to Akura ou. I opened my eyes looking back at Akura ou and Tomoe "do I have to leave?" I asked, I'd rather stay here letting the wind blow through my face and letting myself for once feel free! Tears streamed down my face as I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest burying my face in my knees.

I couldn't move, no I didn't want to move I felt like the chains were still there, but they were gone, I never want to leave this place! It's funny a place where my chains rest is also a place where I feel free, I wish I didn't have these chains, why did those humans have to be so mean and cruel to do such a thing to a human, while half human, BUT STILL! I felt someone touch my shoulder thinking it was Akura ou I didn't move but instead a different more caring voice spoke "what's wrong?" I looked up to see Tomoe there sitting next to me, I shook my head and covered my face with my knees again "then why are you crying? Did my brother do something to you?" Once again I shook my head. I looked at him again "no he didn't, it's just I don't want to leave if I do I'll have those chains again and here only here is where I feel free" I mumbled laying my head on my knees still looking at him as tears streamed down my cheeks and my knees.

I cried more "Akura ou why are you standing so far from her?" I heard Tomoe asked as he looked over his shoulder at Akura ou "I can't comfort people" I laughed at that "look you made her laugh!" Tomoe shouted "that's only because I said I couldn't...

I cried more "Akura ou why are you standing so far from her?" I heard Tomoe asked as he looked over his shoulder at Akura ou "I can't comfort people" I laughed at that "look you made her laugh!" Tomoe shouted "that's only because I said I couldn't comfort people" Akura ou sounded mad but I laughed a bit as they soon turned back to tears "ugh" Akura ou sighed walked up to me. I felt something patting my back and I heard Tomoe laugh besides me "I'm trying" Akura ou said, I turned to look to see what he was doing and to my surprise and shock with a mix of wanting to laugh I see him with a wooden stick patting my back with it as he stood a few feet away from me, I burst out laughing while pointing at him.

Akura ou huffed and threw the stick away "haha funny" he sighed crossing his arms "it kinda was brother" Tomoe covered his face with a fan while smiling a bit "it wasn't funny" I paused for dramatic effect, Tomoe and Akura ou looked at me with a w...

Akura ou huffed and threw the stick away "haha funny" he sighed crossing his arms "it kinda was brother" Tomoe covered his face with a fan while smiling a bit "it wasn't funny" I paused for dramatic effect, Tomoe and Akura ou looked at me with a weird expression "it was hilarious!" I yelled falling back on my back and laughing my head off "haha" I heard heard Akura ou walk away "are you coming Azurite?" I looked over at Tomoe who was standing now "yeah only for a few weeks then back here again" I sighed, he nodded and helped me up.

We walked back to the castle as I followed ever so slowly behind them, I didn't want to leave but if leaving meant I could see more of Akura ou's stupidity then what the hey! I giggled at the scene earlier who would have thought he would actually try? I stopped as I ran into someone's back "OOF" I stumbled back but whoever was behind me grabbed me and pulled me to them "EEP" I balanced a bit and looked at the person I ran into then to the person holding me with their arm around my waist as the other held onto my arm. The one I ran into was a tall scary looking guy with what looked like white hair? Maybe, the one holding me was Akura ou. I blushed when I saw him, damnit "Akura ou!" The guy shouted making me jump a bit "oh look war lord you made Azurite here jump" Akura ou chuckled, I could feel his chest vibrant as he laughed "what are you doing with the human girl?!" I flinched again, scary? yes! Completely he's so freaking scary I might actually cry... Again. Akura ou held tighter to me making me blush a brighter red, what the hell is going on with me! "Nothing" Akura ou answered as he stepped back me still in his arms "LIES" the guy yelled, "eep" I squeaked hiding my face in Akura ou's chest "the girl is trembling!" I jumped again "that's only because your yelling!" Akura ou yelled making me jumped again "enough both of you... Can't both of you see that your both scaring her" Tomoe walked up to me and Akura ou taking me from Akura ou's arms as Akura ou glared at the war lord, as he said "thank you Tomoe" I said hugging him as we stood away from the two "you're welcome... But I think it's best that we keep you being half demon half human between us ok" I nodded moving from him.

I watched as Akura ou and war God, who thanks to Tomoe name is actually Ikusagami, by the way I've been for the past few minutes trying to pronounce his name and Tomoe keeps laughing at me as he tries to teach it to me, guess what? I quit it's too complicated, fight "I quit Tomoe it's too complicated" I sighed looking back at the two fight again "DIE DEMON" Ikusagami yelled as his sword came down on Akura ou "AKURA OU" I yelled and was about to run out there until Tomoe grabbed me by my collar and I was pulled back.

I looked back at him "stay" he said, I sighed and stood up straight "woof woof" I barked, turns out I distracted Ikusagami and Akura ou got the upper hand "oops my bad" I giggled as Ikusagami got up and glared at me "eep sorry" I hid behind Tomoe ...

I looked back at him "stay" he said, I sighed and stood up straight "woof woof" I barked, turns out I distracted Ikusagami and Akura ou got the upper hand "oops my bad" I giggled as Ikusagami got up and glared at me "eep sorry" I hid behind Tomoe as he laughed, yup he's one of those scary gods, Akura ou ran up to us and grabbed me "LETS GO" he said throwing me over his shoulder "what?! Why?! Are you afraid?" I asked as I put my elbow on his back and my head laid on my hand looking at him "no! Your in the way!" I huffed "meanie" I sighed and looked back to see Ikusagami there chasing us "HAHAHA BYE BYE" I waved as I stuck out my tongue "do you want me to throw you at him?!" Akura ou asked, I gulped at shook my head fast.

_______________

We came back to the castle after losing Ikusagami due to taking SO MANY TWISTS AND TURNS! I'm dizzy right now! Akura ou put me on my feet "wait" I held onto his arm "what?!" He yelled at me looking back "I'm dizzy thanks to your twists and turns" I sighed, he stared at me for a moment as if processing things in his tiny head "ok" he stood still. After a few seconds I was good and let go of Akura ou's arm "thanks" I skipped away to a random room.

I walked in the room to see a map on a table, I walked up to it to find some red covered areas, is this is areas? I ran a hand over the red areas, must be he has a blind love for killing, I sighed and looked around, could he be thinking of something more then this? I stared at the map when a scary looked monster green thing popped out of nowhere "AHH" I screamed but covered my mouth quickly "what are you doing here?! And touching the map!" I widen my eyes, whoa dude calm down I was looking geez "looking" I sighed rolling my eyes "well what do you think for starting the war between this place and this place" he pointed to two different place "WAR" I yelled almost falling on my butt. He nodded rolling the map up "be careful on your thoughts as well" he said walking out the door, DID HE HEAR ME! I yelled in my head, the humans! They'll die! Akura ou do have his blind love for killing he would kill anyone getting in his way! "Those thoughts can be dangerous Azurite" I jumped and looked back to see Akura ou standing in the door, oh no... I'm dead. I stared at him. What's gonna happen to me now? He looks mad!

Oh no! What's gonna happen to Azurite now?
What will Akura ou do?