trains

Trains were always fun; going through tunnels, the children laughing. Each day I saw multiple people, usually different from the day before, people from all different cultures and backgrounds. All of the passing faces faded from my memory just as fast as they came, except for him. He was extraordinarily normal yet somehow became the focus of my attention. 

My name is Amelia, Amy for short, and I currently take the free train to and from work. I work as an intern at a local Law Firm, making less than minimum wage and living off of my parents - who currently pay my rent (split between me and two others). There were only a few months left of my internship which meant that soon I would be able to support myself. 

In four short months, I will be working as an assistant to Attorney Courtman. While it isn't much, my pay will increase to ten dollars an hour, which means hopefully I can afford to pay rent myself. Maybe even buy a car (used, of course).

But maybe I won't, because he just had to come along.

///

HEY GUYS READ THIS NOTE!

If you've read dear ana, this will be completely different. No deaths of anybody (wives, dads, otherwise). If you haven't read dear ana, please do.

I hope you enjoy it, all the absolute love! <3

-Jess