Ronnie's Ranch Celibration

Alex's POV
So we are all still currently at Ronnie Woods ranch, and I'm next to Ronnie.

"Do you know how to play Satisfaction?" Ronnie whispered to me.

"Hardly, no uncle Ron."
I said.

Ronnie gave Mick and Keith the (hold on sign) and he took my hand and pulled me aside.
He quickly showed me the riff, and said:"Just keep repeating that riff, Keith and I will back you up."

"Ok."
I replied with a smile.

We walked back out on stage.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Alex. We've just adopted him, and this party is dedicated to him."
Mick said into the mic, and gave it to Keith.

"I kept searching for Alex here, until I found him. Alex, your my best friend."
Keith said handing the mic over to Charlie.

"I haven't known Alex for very long, but he's got a wonderful personality for a 4 year old. You rock bud!" Charlie said handing the mic to Ronnie.

"Alex here is a horse lover just like myself. But the one thing he really likes, as of rock and roll in general, are The Rolling Stones. We're all so honored to have him here." Said Ronnie Wood.

Ron gave me the mic, and I said a few words.

"You guys are the worlds greatest rock band ever, and you made my dreams come true. I can't thank you enough. Long live The Rolling Stones!" I said high fiveing Mick.

We played "Satisfaction, "Wild Horses, "Waiting On A Friend", "Street Fighting Man, "Jumping Jack Flash",and many others.🏴