Chapter Eight: Jefferson-san Hates Me

Later on, Greg and I went to Rowley's house for a sleepover.
Opening the door, Rowley said, "Hi Greg, hi Yukiko."
I replied, "Hi!"
Amazed, Rowley said, "Wow, so you really are learning English!"

Greg nodded. Then, we followed Rowley into his bedroom.
Greg started a conversation by saying, "Hey Rowley, Yukiko has a favorite TV show. Wanna know what it is?" "Sure!" said Rowley.
Then, I said, "I love Sērā Mūn! She does adventures!"
Interested, Rowley asked, "Can I see it?"

I nodded. Then, we put on the last episode of season one since I was almost done watching that season. We started watching; however, when we were halfway into the episode, Rowley's dad walked in.
Suspicious of what was on the TV, he asked, "What are you three watching?"
I replied, "Sērā Mūn! My favorite!"
Suddenly, Jefferson-san exclaimed, "Turn it off!"

I refused and so did Greg and Rowley. Then, he turned off the T.V., making me cry.
Rowley exclaimed, "Dad, why would you do that?!"
Jefferson-san said, "That cartoon is violent!"
As the boys disagreed, I cried, "Home!"
Then, Jefferson-san said, "Greg, take this girl home and forget about that violent cartoon!"
When he said that, I cried even harder and my tears fell to the floor.

Realizing that my night was pretty much ruined, Greg took me home. After that experience, I never wanted to see Jefferson-san again...

END OF CHAPTER 8

Last publish date before 2020 edits: June 9, 2016.

The original title of this chapter was "Mr. Jefferson's Problem".

Just like what I did with the 2nd chapter of "New Magic Power", I also used a picture of an anime character in this chapter. I used a photo of Ryou Fujibayashi crying from Clannad. I know that now since I watched it almost two years after I wrote this story.

I know anime is not really a cartoon. But in the eyes of a middle-aged adult or older, it is to them.

Okay, that is all for now!

Sayonara

Words: 342