Chapter one

A/N: So, this is a pretty long chapter for me to write. I swear none of my other chapters will be this long, I just wanted you to get a picture of what her usual day would somewhat look like. I mean this is not her worst day nor her best day, more like in the middle. Also if you see any mistakes please feel free to tell me. Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone else hate alarm clocks? I mean, they're the first thing in the morning, really loud, interrupt your sleep, and when your not a morning person, your hate for them is outrageous, unbearable, and sometimes I want to get rid of every single one of them.

Well, currently mine is going off. Hearing the loud and annoying beeps that escape the thing I like to call hell or the devil's creation, I finally get the energy to reach out my hand and slap the snooze button to shut it up.

Sighing I get up from my warm and cozy bed to be faced with the cold freezing air. Tempted to get back in, I hop off and pull the duvet back, quickly running to the door and slamming it shut behind me. Slightly wincing at the loud noise.

Standing in the upstairs hallway, a bright yellow light hits my eyes causing them to burn and my eyelids squinting at the source of light. Yet another reason why I hate mornings.

Going down the stairs at a very slow pace I can already hear the loud yet muffled voices of my family coming from the kitchen. I wonder if they made breakfast? Pancakes? At this thought my stomach grumbles, making me pat it lovingly while whispering "I know buddy, food is on it's way."

Stumbling down the stairs a little faster, I finally make it to the kitchen. But I am disappointed when I don't smell pancake batter or maple syrup with none to be seen either.

Putting a frown on my face I walk to the cupboards pulling out a bowl from one cupboard and cereal from another. Then ever so slowly turn in the direction of the fridge to grab some milk and pouring it into my bowl after putting in some cereal. I then bring it to the table feeling slightly cold. Finding a solution to my problem, I slide off my seat to fetch a blanket to wrap around myself like a cocoon except leaving out my arms to eat, too lazy to get a sweater.

Looking at my bowl of cereal, my mind wonders to thinking about whether my day will be different. Could it? Will I get a break from being bullied today? Nah, probably not.

Your probably wondering about who I am? Well, I am an average teenage girl, who has friends, an A average, but I also get bullied everyday. Sometimes it's just name calling, but on my unlucky days, well, the girls at my school will gang up on me, hit me, torture me and the name calling is turned into unpleasant, hurtful and spiteful comments. The reason for this? I'll give you the name of who started all of this:

Caleb Black

The guy every girl wants to be with and the person guys want to be. He is the most popular guy in our school, a jock, player, captain of the football team, also very hot, muscular, and attractive, making all the girls swoon his way. He was also my best friend in grade 3. Until he decided he would prefer to be popular than my friend in grade 8. Just because he is rude to me and pushes me around, everyone in the school hates me, except for my very few friends...

"Anna, aren't you forgetting something?" says the soft, calm and loving voice of my mother that I've heard ever since I was brought into this world. I give her a puzzled face trying my best not to snap at her because I know it'll bite me in the ass later if I do. "No?" I pronounce the 2 letters more like a question than a statement, giving her a slight frown at my question.