Back to School

Chapter 3

{Em P.O.V}

We arrived at school. Stiles and Scott happily walked me to the office for me to get my schedule. As I walked into the office the boys waited outside.

"Hello ma'am." I said with a smile.

"Last name?" she replied not even acknowledging my existence, instead she just typed on her computer.

"St. Blue."

"Ah, miss St. Blue, here's your schedule."

"Thank you."

She didn't respond.

As I walked out, I hear Stiles say, "You wanna ask Derek for help? Why?"

"Ask Derek for help with what?" I asked entering the conversation.

"Ugh..." Stiles said. Then he glanced to Scott asking for permission to tell me.

"It's my tattoo. Since I'm a 'you know what', it healed. And I know I can get it back some how because, Derek has the triscolite tattoo on his back."

"Yeah it can work. I have a tattoo too."

"You do!?" Scott and Stiles said at the same time.

"Yeah," I took off my black leather jacket to reveal my tattoo, it was the side of a wolfs face with wolfsbane flower beside it, and faint in the background was a triskalite (the three spirals).

"Wow Em. Its-" Stiles said.

"Amazing. What does it mean?" Scott asked.

"It mean that 'even our biggest weakness can become our biggest strength'." I responded.

"That was deep Em. I love the whole meaning to it. I just traced mine with my fingers." Scott said.

"But it's not like your a 'werewolf' to know how to keep it from healing." Stiles whispers.

"Yeah I know." I say nervously.

"My locker up this way." I add, changing the subject.

"Are's is just down here. What's your first class?" Scott said.

"Um, English, with Miss. Blake."

"Us too." Stiles smiled.

"K, so we'll head to our locker and we'll meet you in class." Scott said.

I nod and head for my locker. Locker 1124. I find it and open it. I put all my books in there, accept for English, of course.

"Hi." I hear. It sounds like a guy voice.

He closes his locker, to reveal a boy, with a muscular figure, brown eyes and brown hair.

"Hey." I say with a smile.

"I'm Danny."

"Ember." I say.

"Nice to meet you, I'm gay, by the way. So what's your first class?"

I laugh a little at the fact that he randomly brings up that he's gay. Luckily he laughs with me.

"Nice to meet you to Danny, my first class is English."

"Sweet, me to. Let me walk you there."

"Okay, thanks. By the way, do you know Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall?"

"Sure do, why you ask?"

"Im-" I paused. I was gonna say best friends, but I had only known Stiles for a short time and, Scott was one of my best friends. Actually make that one of my only friends.

"You're what.....?" Danny asked. I hadn't realized I stopped talking mid sentence.

"Sorry I was just thinking. Nevermind." I said.

"Oh, its okay."

We walk into the class with Scott and Stiles already there. Scott behind Allison, Stiles across from Lydia. Danny and I sit behind Stiles.

"Here by the way." Danny says.

I turn around to see Danny passing me a piece I paper with what I'm guessing is his number on it.

"Maybe we can hang sometime, like as friends of course. Im the life of the party." He winked.

"Haha, yeah for sure." I laugh, smiling and accepting the paper.

My phone goes off, and so does everyone else's. The text read a line from a book I think.

Then our teacher walks in who I'm assuming is Miss. Blake. She has her phone in her hands and is reading the text we all got. So I'm pretty sure she sent it.

I didn't bother to pay attention to what she was saying until the couple of last words caught my attention. "'Into the heart of an immense darkness.' That is the last line of the book we are going to read this semester. This the also the last text you will revive in this class, turn your phones off."

'Interesting book choice.' I thought to my self. Class continued and we went on with our work. Then I noticed Allison pass a note to Scott. He was about to reply when Miss. Blake called out his name.

"Mr. McCall, and um, Miss. St Blue."

We glanced at each other and started to pack up our things and head out the door. I glance at Danny who waving me a good bye.

We waited outside the door. Miss. Blake came up to us and started talking.

"Now, I'm pretty sure it's an absolute emergency if your mothers wants the both of you out of school. but trust me Scott, I'm well aware of your attendance record and I'd hate to see you slip in to old habits."

"I won't. Things are gonna be different this year." Scott replied.

"Resolutions are only good if you stick to them, Scott." Miss Blake added.

"I know. I promise it won't be ephemeral." Scott said as we walked off. Leaving the teacher with a shocked-that-he-just-used-that-word look.

"Ephemeral?" I asked.

"Yup. You do know Danny's gay right?" Scott said.

"Yup. So where are we going?" I added.

"The Hospital. Isaac needs our help."

__________________________

Here's chapter 3! As you can tell I'm going in order of the episodes, so enjoy ! I'm so close to 100 reads so make it happen! thanks so much !

Can I please get some more votes ?