Chapter 3

I rapidly sit up in bed, my breathing fast and heavy due to the conventional dream.
I don't know what it means or when it came from, but that dream keeps coming back whenever it wants and there is never anything I can do about it.

After I drink a cup of water, it drains out the sleep left in me. It's only 3 in the morning but I know I won't be able to go back to sleep.

I never can when I have the dream. Not only that, it's just how I am. If I stand up and walk around after waking up, my sleepiness will wear out.

I have school tomorrow though...
I sigh before sitting back in bed and turning on the TV to some random drama that is playing.

~

I check the text message from Shiyoung and sigh loudly right after.

The teacher isn't here today so you don't want to worry about being late (:
-Shi

That's good. Even though I'm way too early...
I'm the only one in class so far...

"Shit." I hear behind me and turn around to find Taehyung again.

He looks at me as soon as I turn and rolls his eyes.
" Why are you always here so early." He says in blatant annoyance.

"Mianheyo...I didn't sleep last night so I guess I lost track of time," wait... I laugh, "why am I even apologizing to you," I laugh again.

That annoyed him even more and i saw his fist curl up.

"Why are you always here so early?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it." He replies dryly. "And didn't I tell you to stop talking to me."

"Yes, you did."

"Then why do you still do it?"

"Cause' I want to. I like you Tae." I wink at him.

"Don't call me that..." he voice drops low for a bit. "Trust me you're going to regret talking to me."

"I promise that I won't, but can you tell me why you say that first?"

"Because-"

Our conversation is interrupted once again by students rushing in.

I softly smile at him before passing a little piece of paper with my number on it and "let me know by here" written under.

His eyes widen as he pulls the sheet closer to him and I turn back around. I stare back at a kid who was giving me a weird stare and he then whispers something to his friend causing him to also look at me weird.
I stare back at them with an annoyed face and they both turn back around.

It probably has to do with the note I gave Tae, but I don't care. It's none of their business so I don't know why they even bother. It's annoying.

~

I drop my book bag on my bed and my body right after.
I thought today was never going to end and I'm exhausted. My eyes kept closing themselves in class and if it wasn't for Shi nudging my arm every now and then I would've been sleeping the whole day.

I hear my phone vibrate from the nightstand and stretch out to try to reach it.

It's from an unknown number.

I'm a murderer

-Taehyung

My heart rate increases along with my breathing as I read the message.

Murderer??

What do you mean? I type back.

He doesn't answer.

Is that why you don't want me to talk to you?

I take a deep breath. That's why the teacher didn't let me sit next to him. That's why everyone pretends he isn't even there. But it could be that he is just saying that to keep me away, right? At least I hope so...

- Take it as a warning and stay away from me.

I don't want to. And I won't...

I wonder what he meant by that. To find out the guy I like is murderer. I don't even know what that even means! Did he actually kill someone?

My eyes widen. The guy I like??
What the hell?? When did I...
Whatever.

I will make him tell me what he means by that one day.

A/N

Short chapter but I haven't updated in a long time so there you go ((:

I don't know why but in my stories I always feel like I'm rushing things... XD

Comment to let me know if you think so and don't forget to vote ~(^_^~)