Chapter 13

Taehyung you're scaring me...

"You're scared of me aren't you?"
He asks me.

There was no need for me to answer. My gulp answered his question. I'm not scared of him, I know he would never hurt me. I'm just scared of what might be going through his mind right now...

I'm not even making sense. It's just...he would never-

"I thought so."
He removes his arms and walks away.

"Stop walking away!"

He freezes.

"I know you would never hurt me." I tell him and he turns around and laughs.

"You don't know me. You don't know if I would do that or not."

I roll my eyes at him. He's always saying the same damn thing.

I just know he wouldn't. I guess it's instinct? Or maybe it's just because that's what I want to believe...

"You should be scared." He turns back around and continues walking.

I choose to not say anything for a couple minutes. Mainly because I didn't know what to say.

Once we reach the front of my apartment building he turns back to face me.

"Here."

Is all he simply says before he starts walking away again.

"I'm not scared of you."

He keeps walking and completely ignores me.

"Taehyung stop walking away! You're being a pussy."

That causes him to finally stop. I watch as his legs come to a halt and he slowly turns around.

"What?" He scoffs and starts walking towards me.
"It's better this way." He continues.

"What do you mean?" I watch him get closer and gasp when he traps me in between his arms again.

"If not I won't be able to-" He stops and I tilt my head sideways.

"How is it better this way? You ignoring me? You think that's better?! How do you think I feel??"

"Shut up!" He yells and I quietly yelp.

He actually yelled at me. I actually caused him to break.
I can at least read the emotion on his face now. He's frustrated. I don't know of what or why but he is..

I stare softly into his eyes and his frustrated ones stare back.

It stays like that for a couple of seconds. I can see the emotion in his eyes but I won't ever know what he's thinking. I hate that.

"Get inside." He backs off and starts to walk away.

I call after him but this time he doesn't turn back.
I can't get what he said our of my head. I need to know what he meant by that.