Scene 01: Thief!

Your legs were crossed as you stared blankly outside the glass wall of the coffee shop. People walked by but you did not pay much attention to them. There was nothing on your mind, nothing you felt like thinking about. You just wanted to enjoy a quiet atmosphere at the cafe you frequented. You took a sip of your coffee before your eyes wandered back to the window. The caffeine seemed to have jolted you awake somehow, and you were unknowingly observing those outside.

You caught sight of a boy with a black wallet in his hands walking briskly away from the cafe.

Wow, that looks exactly like mine...

You turned to look at your wallet on the table, or at least where you had originally put it.

Where did...

And then it hit you.

---

"Thief!" You shouted as you grabbed your bag and ran out of the cafe without hesitation, giving chase to the young man. Unfortunately for you, he decided to hitch a ride on a motorbike parked nearby.

"Ya! Thief!" You quickened your pace, annoyed.

You watched curiously as two men holding toy guys walked onto the street, stopping in the middle of the road. The duo faced your direction, and readied the guns, seemingly waiting for the thief to approach them.

"Hey!" The thief shouted at the men while pointing at them but the two did not budge. Instead, the two took aim.

Suddenly, the thief fell backwards, off the bike, which most unluckily crashed into a pole.

Panting, you finally reached the site, where the two men were performing first aid on the young man, tying him to wooden boards and soft toys.

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt." The young man insisted, but was flicked on the forehead in reply.

"Lie down." The man in the black blazer replied. "If you move incorrectly, you will hurt your spine and suffer for the rest of your life."

Finishing up his first aid, he proceeded to write some words on the male's arm with a marker.

"Um, are you okay?" You bent down to face the young male. "If so, could you return my wallet?"

Even if he had resisted, the man in black easily took the wallet from him and returned it back to you.

---

You thanked the two men once again. The thief had been sent to the hospital and you had gotten your wallet back. "How can I repay you?"

The male in black grinned.

"Maybe I could have the honour of having this beautiful lady join me for a cup of coffee?"

You blushed.

"Why not? I'm (Name) by the way." The two of you started walking. "What's your name?"

The male looked into your eyes. His good looks immediately made your heart accelerate a tiny but. Just a tiny bit.

"I'm Yoo Shi Jin."