Scene 02: Red Velvet is Hotter than My Girlfriend

You stood at the side of the stage, watching the soldiers queue in line to meet your girls. The girl group you were managing – Red Velvet, had just finished their performance. Never in your life would you have thought that the army would actually invite a girl group to perform for them, but seeing is believing.

There was a look of satisfaction on your face as you crossed your arms and leaned gently against the wall. Your eyes wandered around the audience, scanning every single one of them. They were all eagerly lining up to meet Red Velvet, and in their hands were signboards and various merchandises.

It was then that you spotted the man who was leaving the fan meeting table. He was holding a sign that said "Red Velvet is hotter than my girlfriend", and an autographed album. You recognized him immediately as the leader of your bodyguard team this time. If you were correct, he was the Captain of the Special Forces or something like that. If you remembered correctly, his name was Yoo... Yoo...

"Hey. You're Red Velvet's manager right?" The man approached you, grinning as he stuck out a hand.

"(Full Name). Nice to see you again." You reached out and shook his hand.

"Yoo Shi Jin. I'm honoured to be able to guard them."

Ah, so it was Yoo Shi Jin.

You flashed a smile. "I'm honoured to have an important personnel such as you to be their bodyguard."

The sign he was holding suddenly popped into your mind.

"Your girlfriend's going to be pissed if she sees you holding that." You pointed at the cardboard and said jokingly.

He chuckled before leaning closer, his voice becoming a little deeper. "If you're a manager, you must not have a boyfriend since you're busy."

"If you're a soldier, you must not have a girlfriend since it's hard."

"So who should answer first?"

The two of you smiled at each other.