Club Red

TAYLOR'S POV

"I just wanna know you better know you better now cuz all I know is you held the door and your eyes looking like coming home all I know since yesterday is everything has changed,"

Wow today the crowd was so crazy. Ed went to Club Red and I'm going to my dressing room to change then I'm going to Club Red. I put on a black and white stripped dress with my hair down and then black shoes. When I got to Club Red I could hear the fans inside getting excited and then when I walked in I saw everyone on the couch waiting and then this little girl ran up to me and I picked her up.

T:"Hi sweetie" Ed started walking up to me.

F:"Hi Taylor and my name is Ceira."

T:"Well hi Ceira." I said while putting her back onto the couch.

I walked away and talked to all the other girls and guys.

EDS POV

Taylor was so sweet to Ceira. Then Ciera walked over to me when Taylor walked away. Then we started to talk.

C:"Are you and Taylor dating still."

E:"Ya we are still together."

C:"Ok! That's awesome!!"

E:"ya. Well bye Ceira"

C:"Bye Ed."

I looked at Taylor then I had to leave Club Red early. I went up to Taylor and told her I had to go and have her a peck on the cheek.

TAYLOR'S POV

I saw Ed leave and then I looked up to see the fans and I took pictures with them. I signed autographs for them. I grabbed my phone put of my pocket and took photos of me and the fans. At the end we took a photo with everyone together. We took all these crazy photos and Selena stopped by to talk with me and we talked to the fans about some songs. We told them how much we love them for being with us. Then club Red was over and I text Ed.

T:Hey Eddy bear. Where did u have to leave?

E: I-We need to talk.

T:about?

E:I wanna talk in person. My tour bus in 5?

T:sure anything Eddy bear! Talk later

I put my phone back in my pocket. I went against the wall and slid down and just say down to think. What if....? He wants to break up? I don't wanna lose him. What if.....is all I could think of. I just need to get ready to meet Ed. I got in my car and on my way there I heard Love story,Your not sorry, and Haunted on the radio. I finally got I his tour bus and took a deep breath and got out of the car and close the door quietly. I walked up to his tour bus door and knocked lightly. Then Ed opened the door and gave me a huge hug.

T:"Ed please tell me what u wanted to you."

E:"I'm gonna miss you. I-"

T:"What do you mean?! Ed I really thought that you had changed but I gue-"

E:"Taylor let me finish. I'm going on my own tour. I don't want to but you know the fans and-"

T:"Ed.I know you don't wanna let them down. I understand."

E:"So I guess this is goodbye." he said while tearing up.

T:"I'll miss you so m-much Ed. I mean we can still text and call each other right?" I said while tearing up too.

E:"Ya. And I was thinking maybe u could come with me."

T:"You know I can't. I have my tour and I know it's almost over"

E:"good bye Taylor."

T:"I love you Ed.Good bye." I said while sobbing on his shoulder.

I left his tour bus and got in my car and drive away.